Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution is Pish

Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by mossy123 View Post
    Well said. 8 years ago I would have thought you were a raving lunatic. After seeing spirits and after cummunicating with evil forces for real I realised that indeed God does exist. It's no Joke and you only need to read the book "from witchcraft to Christ" by Doreen Irvine who was europes queen witch to get an understanding about the dark forces.

Mine were quire similar.
    I think it's a bit harsh calling him a raving lunatic just because he's French.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I like how you brought out all these people to participate in discussion.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    It's a group of thinkers and no mistake.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag View Post
    Proof that Evolution is a Hoax

by David J. Stewart

Recently, a thought captivated my mind that proves that the theory of evolution is a big hoax. The thought is simple and yet profound ... why is there no recorded history before approximately 4,000 B.C.? The answer is obvious ... there was no history! Think about it! Evolutionists claim that man evolved over billions of years (that's billions with a "B"). If there were any truth to these false claims by unscrupulous scientists, then man's historical record should span back at least hundreds-of-thousands of years, if not millions. There is no record of a cataclysmic event that destroyed mankind prior to 4,000 B.C. And if there were, surely some of the survivors would have passed this information down to generations to follow. The Bible dates creation, as we know it today, at approximately 4,000 B.C. Thus, it was approximately 6,000 years ago that God, Jesus Christ, created the heavens and the earth in 6-days. It was 6,000 years ago that Jesus Christ spoke the stars into existence. It was 6,000 years ago that Jesus spoke animals, fish, plants, and land into existence. And it was 6,000 years ago that God formed man out of the dust of the earth.

Such Biblical claims seem absurd to modern evolutionists, who have convinced themselves that the earth is billions of years old. Ironically, they have absolutely NO EVIDENCE of such longevity. Evolutionists have sought out dishonest scientists, who distort the facts, use faulty testing methods, and make erroneous assumptions (unethically stating such assumptions as if they were facts). Evolution is at best still a THEORY. Yet, children are brainwashed in godless public schools all across the world, with evolution, which is taught as if it were a fact. This is evil. It is evil to deny students the Biblical account of creationism. The Word of God makes infinite more sense than the fairytale of evolution.

One of the simplest and best proofs that evolution is a joke, is the FACT that there is NO recorded history prior to 4,000 B.C. The world's history is CLEARY defined by SIX world powers since time began: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome. Since Rome's fall in 476 A.D., there have been no world-powers (many super-powers; but, no world-powers). At the time of Moses, Egypt ruled the world. The Israelites were used as slave labor by Pharaoh to build the pyramids. Before Egypt, there is absolutely nothing recorded in history about a world-power. It is NO coincidence that Revelation 17:10 speaks of these world-powers, "...five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space." At the writing of Revelation, Rome was still a world-power. The Apostle John, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, tells us that Rome is the 6th world-
    I read THIS MUCH, what do I get?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Looky what I found. It starts around 3.15, where Dawkins begins talking to Wendy Wright of 'Concerned women for America'. Note that they are women, and that rather than being concerned for America, they are simply concerned the majority of the time (presumably) while simultaneously being for America in general. Right. About 5.08 she asks Dawkins to show her the fossil evidence for evolution. From 5.08-5.45 Dawkins proceeds to give her some. I almost couldn't watch the expression on her face a second time but just about managed it. It's a cross between gulping really hard and vomiting .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRGCqBZQu1w[/youtube]

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag View Post
    Proof that Evolution is a Hoax

by David J. Stewart

Recently, a thought captivated my mind that proves that the theory of evolution is a big hoax. The thought is simple and yet profound ... why is there no recorded history before approximately 4,000 B.C.? The answer is obvious ... there was no history! Think about it! Evolutionists claim that man evolved over billions of years (that's billions with a "B"). If there were any truth to these false claims by unscrupulous scientists, then man's historical record should span back at least hundreds-of-thousands of years, if not millions. There is no record of a cataclysmic event that destroyed mankind prior to 4,000 B.C. And if there were, surely some of the survivors would have passed this information down to generations to follow. The Bible dates creation, as we know it today, at approximately 4,000 B.C. Thus, it was approximately 6,000 years ago that God, Jesus Christ, created the heavens and the earth in 6-days. It was 6,000 years ago that Jesus Christ spoke the stars into existence. It was 6,000 years ago that Jesus spoke animals, fish, plants, and land into existence. And it was 6,000 years ago that God formed man out of the dust of the earth.

Such Biblical claims seem absurd to modern evolutionists, who have convinced themselves that the earth is billions of years old. Ironically, they have absolutely NO EVIDENCE of such longevity. Evolutionists have sought out dishonest scientists, who distort the facts, use faulty testing methods, and make erroneous assumptions (unethically stating such assumptions as if they were facts). Evolution is at best still a THEORY. Yet, children are brainwashed in godless public schools all across the world, with evolution, which is taught as if it were a fact. This is evil. It is evil to deny students the Biblical account of creationism. The Word of God makes infinite more sense than the fairytale of evolution.

One of the simplest and best proofs that evolution is a joke, is the FACT that there is NO recorded history prior to 4,000 B.C. The world's history is CLEARY defined by SIX world powers since time began: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome. Since Rome's fall in 476 A.D., there have been no world-powers (many super-powers; but, no world-powers). At the time of Moses, Egypt ruled the world. The Israelites were used as slave labor by Pharaoh to build the pyramids. Before Egypt, there is absolutely nothing recorded in history about a world-power. It is NO coincidence that Revelation 17:10 speaks of these world-powers, "...five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space." At the writing of Revelation, Rome was still a world-power. The Apostle John, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, tells us that Rome is the 6th world-
    I read THIS MUCH, what do I get?
    I'm really impressed, that's grit and determination to the max. Well done Squeemo.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    I hope you get hit by a church van tonight and die slowly.

:earl:

8. Lounge   -   #18
    [youtube]L-UCo7JQm-A[/youtube]

9. Lounge   -   #19
    That was so idiotic it was genious.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    DNA doesn't prove evolution at all, but the scientists will tell you otherwise because they need you to believe in their infallibility. http://www.gnmagazine.org/issues/gn58/tinycode.htm

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast