Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to get in to Newzbin? Ask here.

Silent.Bob
    I've used newsgroups for quite some time (along with pretty much all other forms of filesharing) But I'm ready to pay the cash to join newsbin and avoid having to download all of the headers all the time...

I would greatly apprciate it if someone can pass an invite my way...I will certainly return the favor to the next guy...

email use [email protected]

THANK YOU!

2. Newsgroups   -   #112
    Hello there, could someone please hook me up with an invite, I'm a long time usenet user, but lost track of newzbin and am looking into it again because of NZB-TV which requires an account. Thank you in advance, email = ctc [at] n-frontier [dot] net

3. Newsgroups   -   #113
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I've got 5 invites.

I will not be sending any invites to brand new members, sorry. Stick around and maybe you'll get one next time.

If you've been here more than 3 months and have 30+ posts which aren't fluff, you can have one.

PM me.

yo

4. Newsgroups   -   #114
    looopz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey all,

I'm after a newzbin invite (obviously I guess...posting here!). Just installed Sabnzbd on my NAS and keen to test out the newzbin integration.

Cheers,
    looopz

5. Newsgroups   -   #115
    I was a registered user and let it expire by accident and now realize that they have changed the site to invite only to renew my sub. Have an USE NET SERVER subscription and now have no access to newzbin. Please help by by swinging me an invite. louie286(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Thank you!
    Last edited by louie286; 09-20-2008 at 11:39 PM.

6. Newsgroups   -   #116
    would love an invite [email protected] erm the reason its my birthday. its almost xmas coz i feel like im missing out on all the fun. or coz u all love me and will send me an invite
    thanks

7. Newsgroups   -   #117
    Akamaru
    Are there any generous individuals willing to give out a Newzbin Invite? rioracer916[at]aol[dot]com

From what I saw, $5 is a bargain for the services they provide.

8. Newsgroups   -   #118
    Got one. Thanks to whoever sent me it.
    Last edited by Xapsa; 10-02-2008 at 12:03 AM.

9. Newsgroups   -   #119
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Can you send me an invite?
    [email protected]
    Thanks

10. Newsgroups   -   #120
    itezme
    I would appreciate if you please invite me. Here is my email id [email protected]. Thanks.

Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast