Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: "Anti-Traders, Community Lovers"

becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by F3n1x View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becomehokage View Post

That girl in your avatar,i think ive seen her many times,dunno where tho...
    I mean other forums,not irl...
    PS:Sry im completely out of point lol...
    On topic now...Mostly i hate when ppl,when theyre asking t be invited somewhere ,they come with that statement:"I want if for the no ratio".
    Damn i hate this
    Is Squizzle, he use this avatar everywhere..
    Oh rite...:p

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    with the community thing i don't live online i do enjoy forums now more than i used to, i think its easy to kid yourself about this community thing in a request cos theres not much else to say cept i want x site to download y content. i like tutorials and and good discussion but tbh torrent bytes forum has stood out the most to me and i still couldn't call it a real community even though there are nice people there.

if your going to be a non-trade you've got to have a pretty good reason why i think...mine is i don't like to see people get scammed for something that always used to be free, and having got a cool site ive been wanting for a while it feels much better to have gotten it without trading.
    Last edited by yevgeny; 08-26-2008 at 02:01 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    here we go again... new elitist crap

ppl who are everywhere will give a fuck
    I don't understand all this shit around...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    sad to say that traders stand a better chance of getting into top level sites. all of them! you can try to ask for free invites. but nice people to give them to you are far and few. don't get me wrong probably a quarter of the members here are nice and will give you invites. i got swedvdr that way and bitmetv. but i will admit a few years ago when i first came here i was a trader and got other sites by trading like the precious ftwr. it just depends on which path you take. they both can be rewarding. when they say give invites to people you trust. trust is a shady word. how in the hell can you trust someone on the internet. my best friend trusted his wife and she was screwing around on him. and this is someone he had verbal, physical and emotional contact with on a daily basis. so in reality trust people like you do the federal government. they wouldn't lie to you. would they?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I've never understood the community thing. If you want a good community why join a torrent site to find it? There are plenty of community sites on the net that are far more active and easier to join than the 'elite' torrent sites.

As for the anti-trader thing I think it's pretty negative. I am anti-trading but not an anti-trader.
    I think some people on this site just like to pigeon-hole people.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    There are some sites, mostly those "top ranked" that are based on a community sense, that´s a fact... nobody can ask for a membership with some possibility of success if the strong thing of the site is ignored...
    Besides it´s known that in those sites are the very best of the best... best coders, best uploaders, best forums, best everything, ... everybody likes the best... it´s a natural thing, some just for the e-penis thing, to others the important is to learn, and for some John Does like me, after being in this for years, we evolve (I think I can use the word in this context), and after knowing virtually every single tracker, we reach the moment when we need something else, different and definitive. Others don´t, just want to get them by the rarity and for having huge signatures with many fancy logos, and usually are the less participative and active in those sites, just do the minimum required to keep the account alive.
    And there are other sites not so hard to get, although not easy at all, community based as well. That´s why we will always see the community thing in every request made, here and elsewhere. Most of them are really lame and/or hilarious, I agree.
    But... who could have a minimum chance of success getting an invite to those sites, top ranked or not, like iTS, SCL, FSC, the wabbit, or wheeelmods if the main or only reason given is "to steal a great variety of data faster"?.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    You guys for real or do you say it in the hope that trackers will be more willing to accept your requests for invites etc?

Explain to me the mentality, if you will.

"I want that tracker for the community, it's nothing to do with it being a high level tracker that I want because it's unattainable, honest" is a hell of a cliché these days

Enlighten me peeps

//Squizzle
    i guess no one gets an invite to "high" level tracker by posting something like "hey squizzle, this is my email , send me a uk-t invite soon .so that i can download the same things i download from torrent leech "

and for these anti whatevers , its a way to get noticed

i donno if tracker staffs are dumb enough to trust a person based on his anti trading rants , i could create 10 accounts here if i wanted to , one for trading , one for anti trading , one for buttsex

so you see no matter how good your anti trading rant is, it will be suicidal to recruit someone from FST simply based on the way you post here

he/she could be an MPAA cunt in disguise
    Last edited by condom-man; 08-26-2008 at 01:54 PM.
    wear a condom all the time , yes at all times

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    p0ster
    They say it because "I want it for rarity" makes them look like a dick
    The people in exclusive trackers like to gloat about the fact that their trackers have "awesome communities" (even though like only 5% are actually involved, the rest are there for unknown reasons, possibly E-Dick), and thus usually like inviting people who care about communities

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    and communities where 99% of threads are like "rate the avatar", rate that ass, rate this, rate that lol

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    what gets me is the ones that do get into these "high level" trackers (even just the term high lvl is bollocks).

are already in 30 other trackers, and probably have 10 posts in the forum of 27 of them.

and yet they claim to be community members, when really they dont give a shit about any community, its is just for their e-penis.

and its mathematically impossible for everyone to be a member of every site, just be happy with what you have got, and lets be honest, what you have is probably better than an over-inflated high lvl site anyway (no offence to high lvl sites btw).

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast