Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i need answer ............

. BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Krvaric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by waeldiab View Post
    if i need invite to sct what i can do is there any way to get in,i don't want to make request,i need to pay for invite.so how i can do that
    by posting in the right section : https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/

make a nice topic like this:

willing to pay for a sct invite.

pm me.

ok thx for your advice bro

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

As soon as you mention "willing to pay" it will get trashed, as it should.
    sometimes getting trashed is a good thing

did somebody say jack daniels?
    ^^^
    Trashy liquor. Single malt ftw!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    dude if its trading then why there is donate in sct.......
    Um..because you're donating money to ScT for an Sct invite. You're not paying another user for an invite.

I can't see the difference. If someone would like to elaborate this with me, feel free, but this is what i can come up with:

Case 1: A member wants to invite a friend so he donates money to ScT for an invite in return, which he then sends to his friend.

Case 2: A person wants to join but nobody is willing to pay for his invite. He agrees with a friend to pay for the cost of the invite, so he transfers the money to the sct member, who buys an invite by making a donation and invites his friend.

In the second case, it is practically the non-member who is making the ScT donation if you ignore the irrelevant technicalities (assuming he didn't pay a buck more than the invite costs on ScT, and that the "seller" aren't receiving money for a free invite).

So at the and of the day, it's pretty much the same thing to donate for an invite, as to buy an invite from a member.

I don't agree with this whole thing about donating for invites. A donation should be made to help the tracker cover their expenses, not for UL credits or invites in return. But the wrongs and errors in it, are imo exactly the same for both cases. The only difference, and probably part of the reason why it isn't allowed to make a "sct invite giveaway (send me $20 on my paypal)" at this forum, is that it's impossible to monitor that people aren't making profits by taking too much money or selling invites they were issued for free.

This is what i concluded after giving it a short thought. I might have overseen some important factors though

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    so no chance

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post

Um..because you're donating money to ScT for an Sct invite. You're not paying another user for an invite.

I can't see the difference. If someone would like to elaborate this with me, feel free, but this is what i can come up with:

Case 1: A member wants to invite a friend so he donates money to ScT for an invite in return, which he then sends to his friend.

Case 2: A person wants to join but nobody is willing to pay for his invite. He agrees with a friend to pay for the cost of the invite, so he transfers the money to the sct member, who buys an invite by making a donation and invites his friend.

In the second case, it is practically the non-member who is making the ScT donation if you ignore the irrelevant technicalities (assuming he didn't pay a buck more than the invite costs on ScT, and that the "seller" aren't receiving money for a free invite).

So at the and of the day, it's pretty much the same thing to donate for an invite, as to buy an invite from a member.

I don't agree with this whole thing about donating for invites. A donation should be made to help the tracker cover their expenses, not for UL credits or invites in return. But the wrongs and errors in it, are imo exactly the same for both cases. The only difference, and probably part of the reason why it isn't allowed to make a "sct invite giveaway (send me $20 on my paypal)" at this forum, is that it's impossible to monitor that people aren't making profits by taking too much money or selling invites they were issued for free.

This is what i concluded after giving it a short thought. I might have overseen some important factors though
    exactly, well said

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    so no chance
    I wouldnīt say that so soon... if I had one Iīd consider to give it to you previous private test, unfortunately I donīt... but who knows!, it could happen that somebody thinking like me has one left...
    Hope is the last thing you must lose.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    so no chance
    I wouldnīt say that so soon... if I had one Iīd consider to give it to you previous private test, unfortunately I donīt... but who knows!, it could happen that somebody thinking like me has one left...
    Hope is the last thing you must lose.

i appreciate it bro if u can help me please it will be really nice of u

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123