Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BT Site with the worst stylesheet?

integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Yeah it's been Beowulf for a while now, and Beowulf has been out for a while now so it's not even relevant. But that aside, I don't think it's the worst stylesheets. BCG's black stylesheet really gets on my nerves, and reminds me of like, 2003 angelfire websites. And it's not even the good kind of nostalgia, either.

they didn't built Rome in one day

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    and reminds me of like, 2003 angelfire websites. And it's not even the good kind of nostalgia, either.
    Hahaha, I'd forgot all about them, what a nightmare, one minute a site was up with loads of warez links, then gone, back with a new name, then gone, talk about chasing your own tail Tripod was another

I'm sure fosi apps used to be hosted on angelfire for a while back in the day.

/me crawls back under his rock, sorry for reminiscing
    Last edited by SgtMajor; 08-29-2008 at 03:47 AM.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    tophos and chronic. period.
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Pirate BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I didnt really see a lot of trackers but so far from what I've seen Bitsoup is not so pretty.
    The first rule of fight club is, you don’t talk about fight club

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    thrillerboy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    damn!!! I thought, I was the only one who dislike the SITR style sheet

Everyday I go the site and scroll my mouse, and it scrolls the content inside some elements, then I had to move my cursor out to the background, and have to scroll again.......

I really can't get that into my sub-conscious mind

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yeah it's been Beowulf for a while now, and Beowulf has been out for a while now so it's not even relevant. But that aside, I don't think it's the worst stylesheets. BCG's black stylesheet really gets on my nerves, and reminds me of like, 2003 angelfire websites. And it's not even the good kind of nostalgia, either.
    ouch!

In alts defence though, he did bring you the SP mod.

so he may not be the best designer but he isnt a bad coder (even though if you ask him he still says hes not very good lol).

but on the other hand, I use alts all the time, I just hate the left hand side menus of the other 2, and prefer the drop downs.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    ouch!

In alts defence though, he did bring you the SP mod.

so he may not be the best designer but he isnt a bad coder (even though if you ask him he still says hes not very good lol).

but on the other hand, I use alts all the time, I just hate the left hand side menus of the other 2, and prefer the drop downs.
    Fact is that...BCG sure needs a new stylesheet (O yeah...)
    Im kay

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yeah i know we do, but with the referal system and everything else under the sun that we are working on, it has sort of taken a back seat.

There is a nice one though that still hasnt been finished yet, thats not the reason we have extended it though, and the comp probably will be closing tomorrow i would have thought, whether we can get the entries on tomorrow though is another thing. because I bet they are not just drop in and they work.

So we will see what happens over the next month or so, but we will have some new ones on, whether you like them or not is a different matter lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    yeah i know we do, but with the referal system and everything else under the sun that we are working on, it has sort of taken a back seat.

There is a nice one though that still hasnt been finished yet, thats not the reason we have extended it though, and the comp probably will be closing tomorrow i would have thought, whether we can get the entries on tomorrow though is another thing. because I bet they are not just drop in and they work.

So we will see what happens over the next month or so, but we will have some new ones on, whether you like them or not is a different matter lol
    OH hell yea!!! Cant w8 for the new themes

PS:Someone plz add a "1" in front of my postcount kthxbye... (had 337 posts)
    Last edited by becomehokage; 08-31-2008 at 01:09 PM.
    Im kay

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Tristan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    privatetorrent.org and CT

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast