Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: where i can find FTP access

ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    thanks alot! looks like this will be more than enough for me to start with

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DylanDog's Avatar I am your God
    Oh my, oh my

me blush >.<

If you're a hardworking member there is a chance that you might get access to our private servers and str0s, till then enjoy KoW

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Think I might check out that board too. Thanks for the link.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Damn, was going to get you on a few Replica pre sites but I guess someone else beat me to it.. Maybe next time
    oh, pick ME instead!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Damn, was going to get you on a few Replica pre sites but I guess someone else beat me to it.. Maybe next time
    if you aren't being facetious what are replica pre sites exactly...this being fst i will greatly appreciate an honest answer no bullshit like omg noob or whatever other childish replies you think this question may merit.....and that is not directed toward you brandon, thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanDog View Post
    Oh my, oh my

me blush >.<

If you're a hardworking member there is a chance that you might get access to our private servers and str0s, till then enjoy KoW
    Please list affils b4 I consider. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by johall View Post
    if you aren't being facetious what are replica pre sites exactly...this being fst i will greatly appreciate an honest answer no bullshit like omg noob or whatever other childish replies you think this question may merit.....and that is not directed toward you brandon, thanks
    Replica pre sites are where Replica pre their releases.. Basically, where Replica uploads their releases themselves, and put them out to the public
    Last edited by Brandon; 09-07-2008 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    oh you meant replica the group?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by johall View Post
    oh you meant replica the group?

Keep in mind I was just kidding with my initial post. Be careful though when you ask for these things, people will take advantage of those new to the ftp scene.

If you have any serious questions b4 you commit to something you can pm me
    Last edited by Brandon; 09-07-2008 at 01:11 AM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    hah no torrents are more than enough for me i was just curious because i thought you meant a site that took stuff from a real ftp site and put it on a replica site hahahaha, thanks for the info though

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    DylanDog's Avatar I am your God
    brandon nothing was ment to you in that message, I dont need affills

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast