Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Solution To Kazaa 2.4.2 Not Connecting

Hey diablo...I am usin the same ISP(7star) and the I too have the same problem...Kazaa works for an 8 hour shift..a paid laborer :|..well anyway...for the past few days I havent been able to connect to kazaa at all...I have tried out all the suggestions made on this forum and none of 'em work...could anyone help me out please?!@?!?

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    Originally posted by fts86@15 September 2003 - 17:06
    Hy.
    Can somebody explain me step by step what i need to do to make my kazaa working?

Please
    YES. :rtfaq:

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    Originally posted by RohSun@17 September 2003 - 09:13
    Hey diablo...I am usin the same ISP(7star) and the I too have the same problem...Kazaa works for an 8 hour shift..a paid laborer :|..well anyway...for the past few days I havent been able to connect to kazaa at all...I have tried out all the suggestions made on this forum and none of 'em work...could anyone help me out please?!@?!?
    and diablo, if u both have time limit then it's obviously NOT KL. EITHER UR ISP OR THE ADMIN OF THE PC HAS TIMER (NET NANNY, ETC...).

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    broomsy
    Tried everything suggested and nothing works. Does anyone know if this will be fixed in the next version?

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    Hey diablo20...I am also using the same ISP and am experiencing a similar problem...but only the difference is that a friend of mine who also uses kazaa & same ISP is able to download at any time

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    TO ALL WHO ARE EXPERIENCING THIS PROBLEM, TRY some of these tips HERE.

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    Originally posted by boyzeee@3 September 2003 - 23:07

status... kazaa not connecting.......tried the usual.......no effect
    I then went to tools and opened Kazupernodes and noticed that in the top right box called CURRENT CONNECTION it wasnt connecting to a node. I then noticed that in the same box in the bottom window where it say's "KAZAA IP PORT" that it said 00.0.000.00.1243.........now this should have had MY IP AND PORT in it and mine certainly isnt all zeros! kazaa works on connecting IP to IP and it occured to me that if it didnt have my IP then it wasnt gonna work!

now for the fix..... if kazaa is working for you now take a look at what it says in KAZAA IP PORT in kazupernodes. this is your ip address and the port that kazaa is using. Write it down.

If kazaa stops connecting and you have tried jumping nodes etc and it still not working all you have to do is type in your IP address and the port kazaa using in KAZAA IP PORT then hit refresh, this will restart the connection in kazaa and all should be ok

if it aint workin now and you need to find your ip address click HERE then click OPTIONS>KAZAA LITE K++ OPTIONS>FIREWALL to see what port you using and then type this and your IP into KAZAA IP PORT and hit refresh

I hope this helps you all with connection probs and if anyone can make this simpler or has an easier solution please post it
    ok well this is exactly the problem i have. It started happening tonite when i clicked JUMP SUPERNODE under file.
    and its so annoying. I want kazaa back!!!

i got a few questions
    im behind a proxy and im wondering which ip address to put in.
    193.120.235.30 or 10.105.0.12
    there the 2 ip addresses i see here.

also do u mean hit the refresh button under current connection or the refresh button to refresh the kazaa supernode list?

and when i do hit this refresh button, do i need to have stuff filled in under
    Current Connection : Supernode i.p:port and supernode username.

Also shud i have kazaa lite closed when doing this?

8. File Sharing   -   #48
    I have the most recent version, I have valid IP addresses, I have jumped supernodes, nothing connects.

We have a serious problem here. I have 25 movies on my system, people are downloading off a me at 35 kb/sec. What is going on?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. File Sharing   -   #49
    Originally posted by hobbes@20 September 2003 - 17:44
    I have the most recent version, I have valid IP addresses, I have jumped supernodes, nothing connects.

We have a serious problem here. I have 25 movies on my system, people are downloading off a me at 35 kb/sec. What is going on?
    the answer(s) is in this board, has been posted and answered and worked, enough times that it's easier to refer u to the search function.

10. File Sharing   -   #50
    Originally posted by nikita69+20 September 2003 - 18:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nikita69 @ 20 September 2003 - 18:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@20 September 2003 - 17:44

We have a serious problem here.&nbsp; I have 25 movies on my system, people are downloading off a me at 35 kb/sec.&nbsp; What is going on?
    the answer(s) is in this board, has been posted and answered and worked, enough times that it&#39;s easier to refer u to the search function. [/b][/quote]
    I came to this thread as it is pinned and exactly on topic.

I read each and every post before posting.

I see nothing here that I have not already done.

We, therefore, have a serious problem.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast