Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need you guys' help with my friend's Snowtigers axx

Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    I'm pleased things worked out for your friend huzhichao. There are lots of cynical people on this site who will always assume the worst about others, but if your friend doesn't trade or cheat then I don't see any reason not to help him.
    You seem like a nice friendly guy and if you stick around here for a while I'm sure you will make plenty of friends. In the end you will get all the invites you want through those friends and it is a much better way to get them than through trading.
    Good luck.
    yeah everbody here post just to "make friends" so they can get invites... no wait... maybe that's only you.
    Hope there's still someone using this as a forum and not just as a wait to find someone that can get them invited everywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by huzhichao View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kareemamir View Post
    Smells fishy. Why are you so concerned, let your "friend" deal with it. I find it strange
    Alright, the truth is he can't speak English.

Come on, I'm doing trade indeed, but I'm not a cheat!
    Glad you got it fixed, now have fun with your friend (how in the hell can you talk each other if he do not speak english and you do not speak french? LOL)
    Last edited by yayyyyyy; 09-13-2008 at 09:17 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    Glad you got it fixed, now have fun with your friend (how in the hell can you talk each other if he do not speak english and you do not speak french? LOL)
    Yeah, how would that work? Lets say him and his friend are both Turkish, or both Egyptian or Romanian - how the hell could they communicate with each other if they don't both speak English or French?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123