Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TL question

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hey peeps....

I lurked around here for quite some time basically trying to compare trackers and find what would best suit me, mind you I kept a good eye out on the open signup thread.
    However I did not just jump in and signup on every tracker possible I choose a couple that I thought would best suit me and went from there.
    I was lucky enough to get into TD and it is an awesome site that has everything I need, well almost everything.
    It would be perfect for me if they had more DVD releases and they were easier to seed on.

So considering TD has everything I pretty much need I am guessing TL would be like heaven for me?
    Well that is my conclusion anyway and it would be nice to just concentrate on the one tracker.

So my question is what are my chances of actually getting an invite and is TL worth chasing around for.

Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    It's quite easy to find an invite to, and yes, it's worth chasing after. You should also check out Revtt and IPT. All three trackers are very comparable.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    If you want speed and pre times then get TL.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Invalid View Post
    If you want speed and pre times then get TL.
    Pre times are not a big deal for me as long as i can get the releases i want i am happy.
    Seeding back is my main concern which one is the easiest?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by whoswho View Post
    It would be perfect for me if they had more DVD releases and they were easier to seed on.
    That's where TL pulls away from TD

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Baaammmm BT Rep: +5
    Yeah TL is crazy easy to seed on. Even on very old torrents, you're talking 2-3 days max for a 1:1 ratio

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    binocular's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    TTi would be ur another choice, since u can get the FREELEECH torrent on DVD release everyday.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    So my question is what are my chances of actually getting an invite
    Well after waiting a month to get member status and access to the request section, I made my TL request and within a day or two a good person responded.
    So it is not that difficult to get in.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    So my question is what are my chances of actually getting an invite and is TL worth chasing around for.

Thanks.
    Your chances are excellent and more than likely 100% providing you post and get involved which allows us to get to know you a little better, and you stay away from the trading forum, but those are your choices to make and are only my recommendations, not facts.

And it is totally 100% worth chasing for.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    remember that all the pay2leech people make great seeding possible on TL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast