Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: A Suggestion to HDB Mods

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johall View Post

can you read?

• Upscale accounts are pruned after 4 weeks
    • "You MUST make use of your account. If you download very little, your account will be disabled." If you up-/download less than 1 GB per week (approximately), your account is considered to be "inactive". This is an average value; you are not forced to actually up-/download 1 GB every week.
    LOL I can, but you can't.

That means that people who do not download and use the site for torrenting will be banned. You can't just login and be safe.

Check the Top 10 list for my source nub.

haha
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    can you read?

• "You MUST make use of your account. If you download very little, your account will be disabled." If you up-/download less than 1 GB per week (approximately), your account is considered to be "inactive". This is an average value; you are not forced to actually up-/download 1 GB every week.

are you a fucking moron or what ?? you should be very embarassed right now and ask the moderators here to change the name of your account...

you will never live down this humiliation...

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    can you read?

are you a fucking moron or what ?? you should be very embarassed right now and ask the moderators here to change the name of your account...

lol unlike you the internet means less than nothing in my life and i actually have a little humility and can realize when i was wrong but please keep being a tough guy on FST its actually quite entertaining

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post

lol unlike you the internet means less than nothing in my life and i actually have a little humility and can realize when i was wrong but please keep being a tough guy on FST its actually quite entertaining
    Noone's being a tough guy here,it's just your distorted perspective.And your ignorance is fuelling it even more.
    He's just trying to get through that thick skull of yours that having the same name here and on torrent sites is hazardous to your torrentsite accounts cause torrentsite admins don't like FST very much. And we're not psychic to know that you realized unless you actually acknowledge it by posting.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 09-16-2008 at 06:43 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post

Noone's being a tough guy here,it's just your distorted perspective.And your ignorance is fuelling it even more.
    He's just trying to get through that thick skull of yours that having the same name here and on torrent sites is hazardous to your torrentsite accounts cause torrentsite admins don't like FST very much. And we're not psychic to know that you realized unless you actually acknowledge it by posting.
    he said i should change my name for fear of the humiliation...........and what is my distorted perspective, i read something the wrong way i was wrong what more do you need..........and any site that would ban me for being a member of FST i wouldnt want to be a part of anyway......unlike you losing an account is not the end of my life i still know more than enough good people on more than enough good sites to be happy
    Last edited by johall; 09-16-2008 at 08:18 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    can you read?

is this the part where you were so readily admitting you were wrong ???

next time understand what you're talking about before opening your mouth... and defending your misguided wisdom while numerous people attempt to point out that you are wrong...

only when you were finally ridiculed and mocked did you actually open your eyes to read what *YOU* were cutting/pasting ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456