Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslim Terrorists

If it's the title, let's change it: Murderers, slaughters, there are many other to comply with both Arabs and US administration (not only the current one)

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    BANNED
    Ilw's interpretation of "terrorist" is pointless and stupid, playing semantics.

Who gives a shit what the dictionary definition is?

When someone flies planes into a building and kills 3000 yanks, does that justify the Americans then going to Afghanistan and killing 10's of thousands of innocent Afghanis? How many innocent "foreign" lives is one Yank worth?

And what about Vietnam? What happened to the "Domino Effect", the excuse the Yanks used to kill 3 million Vietnamese men women and children??

And before you start an argument with me over what your country gets up to and why, I should warn you, I have been involved, deeply.

Who financed Bin Laden? Who sent him to Afghanistan? What was Americas objectives when supplying arms to the Mujahadin? Why did they pull back when the Russians pulled out? Who financed the Taliban?

The only stability that suits America's purpose, is instability!

Terrorism is the "enemy" the Yanks need, if Bin Laden hadn't come along they would have had to invent him!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@7 September 2003 - 07:50

And before you start an argument with me over what your country gets up to and why, I should warn you, I have been involved, deeply.

Elaborate, please.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@7 September 2003 - 15:50
    Ilw's interpretation of "terrorist" is pointless and stupid, playing semantics.

Who gives a shit what the dictionary definition is?

When someone flies planes into a building and kills 3000 yanks, does that justify the Americans then going to Afghanistan and killing 10's of thousands of innocent Afghanis? How many innocent "foreign" lives is one Yank worth?

And what about Vietnam? What happened to the "Domino Effect", the excuse the Yanks used to kill 3 million Vietnamese men women and children??

Who financed Bin Laden? Who sent him to Afghanistan? What was Americas objectives when supplying arms to the Mujahadin? Why did they pull back when the Russians pulled out? Who financed the Taliban?

The only stability that suits America's purpose, is instability!

Terrorism is the "enemy" the Yanks need, if Bin Laden hadn't come along they would have had to invent him!

When they find the situation is out of their hands and the leader they were financing has too much power, they attack the goverment (4 times in a decade is too much even for idiots to understand that they're doing exactly the same thing with every country they attack).

Sadham possessed these weapon's of mass destruction, of course. Who did provide him with such an arsenal in the 1st place? The Russians?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    BANNED
    Sorry Clocker, not too much. I was in Afghanistan in the early 80's. Went in with different people including Yanks.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    No, Billy Dean, that can NEVER be justified. Innocent men, women and children dying for the 'American Way'. Stick it dudes, it's unmitigated crap.

And speaking from an Australian perspective in reference to the recent outcry that the Australian public was mislead by the politicians? Get farkin stuffed, any of the Australian public with half a brain could see there was no real evidence to support invading ANYWHERE! I wasn't misled for a second, it was plainly obvious that the Americans, English and Australians in control, were making it up as they went along. And dragging us along against our will. What did they think NO WAR meant, pack of jerk offs! Yeah, right, they'd win the war and all would be forgiven!

I don't think so, and time is proving how tragically wrong they were. Do they have Saddam Hussein? Nup. Do they have Osama Bin Laden? Nup. Have they stopped terrorism? Nup. The only thing that will stop terrorism is if the yanks keep their pointy goddam noses out of everybody else's business. But of course they won't cos the real issue here is oil, money and power.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    I'm not just being pedantic about what makes a terrorist a terrorist, its just plain ignorant to call what america is currently known to be doing in Iraq or Afghanistan terrorism. People like to use the word to evoke its emotional connotations, even when ts not justified.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Originally posted by ilw@7 September 2003 - 16:36
    I'm not just being pedantic about what makes a terrorist a terrorist, its just plain ignorant to call what america is currently known to be doing in Iraq or Afghanistan terrorism. People like to use the word to evoke its emotional connotations, even when ts not justified.
    You're right about the word. I think it's better to call them slaughters than terrorists.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Originally posted by nikita69@7 September 2003 - 06:28
    chrisjohn316, labelling or categorizing someone/group has always been human's motto. We are in the day of $$, not human life. Those who advertise, claim and "defend themselves" from "terrorism" don't think that 1 million human die every year around the world from local crimes is "terrorism". and many other examples...... it doesn't end here......
    like I said originally, this topic will not end. "terrorism" is not science or a series of furmulas to follow and come up with the same conclusion and it's not a matter of opinion, instead it's how that person feels/think at the moment of the question, is this "terrorism"? I think if we agree to that, then maybe, just maybe this topic would PAUSE, for now.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by sabbath+7 September 2003 - 08:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sabbath @ 7 September 2003 - 08:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ilw@7 September 2003 - 16:36
    I&#39;m not just being pedantic about what makes a terrorist a terrorist, its just plain ignorant to call what america is currently known to be doing in Iraq or Afghanistan terrorism. People like to use the word to evoke its emotional connotations, even when ts not justified.
    You&#39;re right about the word. I think it&#39;s better to call them slaughters than terrorists. [/b][/quote]
    Perfect example.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast