Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everyone Into Nice Mode...

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Alc SIMMers JP?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Which one of bar stewards said I was f'n scum?
    I'm always fooking polite and nice you c u next tuesday.
    As for spamming.......................

I dont do that either.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster

4. Lounge   -   #14
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Originally posted by JPaul@4 September 2003 - 20:30
    Name names big man.
    was this aimed at you? no so stfu and drop your hard act because I see through your type of people.

As for my opinion of "scum" people who spam and insult eachother when there out of normal circumstances like, oh lets say a board goes down

all the "respected people" are really just using this chance to show there personality they cant use on the main board without risk of banning or losing there name. This does not mean every respected person is really like this but some are, look at the banning list, theres a guy with like 3,300+ posts who got banned.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Bebi@4 September 2003 - 21:40
    theres a guy with like 3,300+ posts who got banned.
    that was his choice. he asked to be banned.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    was this aimed at you? no so stfu and drop your hard act because I see through your type of people
    Bebi didnt u start 'Everyone into nice mode' and Jpaul isnt a hard type and no u dont see through him...

and in reply to the started tread i wouldnt come here if i had a nice mode....

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Bebi+4 September 2003 - 21:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bebi @ 4 September 2003 - 21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@4 September 2003 - 20:30
    Name names big man.
    was this aimed at you? no so stfu and drop your hard act because I see through your type of people.

As for my opinion of "scum" people who spam and insult eachother when there out of normal circumstances like, oh lets say a board goes down

all the "respected people" are really just using this chance to show there personality they cant use on the main board without risk of banning or losing there name. This does not mean every respected person is really like this but some are, look at the banning list, theres a guy with like 3,300+ posts who got banned. [/b][/quote]
    You never said who it was aimed at arse, so who knew who you meant.

Oh and the hard thing, it isn&#39;t an act.

So unless you are the total half-wit coward you come across as, then if you want to call people scum then do it to their face.

The banned guy asked to be banned and changed his name. So in addition to the above you don&#39;t know what you are talking about.

Bottom line you are just a trouble maker.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by Marius24@4 September 2003 - 21:51
    was this aimed at you? no so stfu and drop your hard act because I see through your type of people
    Bebi didnt u start &#39;Everyone into nice mode&#39; and Jpaul isnt a hard type and no u dont see through him...

and in reply to the started tread i wouldnt come here if i had a nice mode....
    I am hard - you, you, you arse. There I said it.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Bebi+4 September 2003 - 15:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bebi &#064; 4 September 2003 - 15:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@4 September 2003 - 20:30
    Name names big man.

all the "respected people" are really just using this chance to show there personality they cant use on the main board without risk of banning or losing there name. This does not mean every respected person is really like this but some are, look at the banning list, theres a guy with like 3,300+ posts who got banned. [/b][/quote]
    What a NOOB.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast