Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: tit\ptn?

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    WTF!???...... why do stupid retards keep posting threads like this.. STUPID!!!

there's other ways to get attention ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post

This was obviously attempt to hype that ptn shit.
    haha more like an attempt to hype tit. From I remember of TiT was that it was nothing spectacular more like a torrent damage kinda site. slow pretimes, user uploads, decent community.
    and wtf is it with pre times.... like you or anyone else really gives a crap!!... really, com'on now do you think that seconds matter..?? are you or people like you soooooooo hard up for attention that ya need to show off you e-penises since you folks don't have one to speak of in real life!.. OO
    Last edited by jasperr; 09-23-2008 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    WTF!???...... why do stupid retards keep posting threads like this.. STUPID!!!

there's other ways to get attention ya know.

haha more like an attempt to hype tit. From I remember of TiT was that it was nothing spectacular more like a torrent damage kinda site. slow pretimes, user uploads, decent community.
    and wtf is it with pre times.... like you or anyone else really gives a crap!!... really, com'on now do you think that seconds matter..?? are you or people like you soooooooo hard up for attention that ya need to show off you e-penises since you folks don't have one to speak of in real life!.. OO
    if you are trying to be a general site pretimes matter... For example I have scc, sct, and ftn. Where I download my releases depends where it gets released first. So pretimes matter as the faaster they are the more active the site and torrents will be. As for the personal insult, I have a great and busy real life so I couldn't give a shit as to what you think.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    haha more like an attempt to hype tit. From I remember of TiT was that it was nothing spectacular more like a torrent damage kinda site. slow pretimes, user uploads, decent community. From what I've seen lately this site has been getting hyped a lot and the funny thing was that it was an ok site to begin with. TiT is basically the same thing as revtt with maybe a better community.
    RevTT = Great tracker so, TiT is great ? And TiT before closing was one of the best trackers, so I don't know what you're talkin about.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    PTN 4 ever

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    haha more like an attempt to hype tit. From I remember of TiT was that it was nothing spectacular more like a torrent damage kinda site. slow pretimes, user uploads, decent community. From what I've seen lately this site has been getting hyped a lot and the funny thing was that it was an ok site to begin with. TiT is basically the same thing as revtt with maybe a better community.
    RevTT = Great tracker so, TiT is great ? And TiT before closing was one of the best trackers, so I don't know what you're talkin about.
    haha, revtt great tracker my ass. sure it's not bad but its not great, mediocre is what i would call it. Like I said before it closed down it certainly wasn't bad but there have been so many advances, that TiT cannot and will not be one of the best trackers

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i don't know how you could possibly compare the two. it's like comparing what.cd to ScT.. it makes no sense at all.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    another X vs Y thread
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    sharkezo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    TiT is just up
    how the fuck you can compare
    and ptn has only 100 torrent
    dude you know shit

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

This was obviously attempt to hype that ptn shit.
    sounds like ftwr. also tit was one of the best at it's time and i'm sure it will be again. imo comparing ptn to tit is like comparing hydro weed to grass clippings. a waste of fuk'n time. the people who are excited about tit are mostly previous members. I was member of ptn and let my account go because there are to many other sites that have made a name for themselves that have the same content. But different strokes for different folks. if you really think about it sites don't really vary in content. it's the site itself and the people who run it that matters on it success. not to mention having some mods here to place it high on the level doesn't hurt either.
    Last edited by pharaoh; 09-23-2008 at 09:02 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    sounds like ftwr
    IDK...I've heard from some people that that place lives up to its hype.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast