Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: tit\ptn?

pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I hear the United States Government is trustworthy also.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    how can we compare movies/tv tracker with less than 2000 users to general tracker with 15000 user limit? lol...
    Yea, I'm with ^

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    It's like comparing shit to gold, (PTN is shit)

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I don't think PTN is shit. It's just not all that at the moment. I do think it needs to stay up for more than one week at a time before it can really build itself. I love the style of the tracker, and that it's freeleech. Plus every request I've made there has been filled. So it's got a lot of things going for it. The admins just need to keep it online now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    haha more like an attempt to hype tit. From I remember of TiT was that it was nothing spectacular more like a torrent damage kinda site. slow pretimes, user uploads, decent community. From what I've seen lately this site has been getting hyped a lot and the funny thing was that it was an ok site to begin with. TiT is basically the same thing as revtt with maybe a better community.
    RevTT = Great tracker so, TiT is great ? And TiT before closing was one of the best trackers, so I don't know what you're talkin about.
    exactly

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I don't think PTN is shit. It's just not all that at the moment. I do think it needs to stay up for more than one week at a time before it can really build itself. I love the style of the tracker, and that it's freeleech. Plus every request I've made there has been filled. So it's got a lot of things going for it. The admins just need to keep it online now.
    Before this last down time, there was a good amount of activity. Shame its so slow now, but I'm sure the activity will pick back up. The site is great, requests are filled very quickly, and there are a lot of oddball uploads, which is always fun. PTN is different from every other site I have been a member of, and I just love it. I don't mind a little downtime, so long as its brief.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Before this last down time, there was a good amount of activity. Shame its so slow now, but I'm sure the activity will pick back up. The site is great, requests are filled very quickly, and there are a lot of oddball uploads, which is always fun. PTN is different from every other site I have been a member of, and I just love it. I don't mind a little downtime, so long as its brief.
    PTN is an excellent tracker. It's only down because faggots from here at FST and other trackers DDoS us to hell and our pussy ass host can't take it so we have to keep switching.

PTN isn't better than TiT and TiT isn't better than PTN. It's like comparing what a shoe and a tire taste like (horrible analogy).
    o hai

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    PTN is an excellent tracker. It's only down because faggots from here at FST and other trackers DDoS us to hell and our pussy ass host can't take it so we have to keep switching.

PTN isn't better than TiT and TiT isn't better than PTN. It's like comparing what a shoe and a tire taste like (horrible analogy).
    Shoes taste rather similar to tyres, from experience. Both quite rubbery.
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by becomehokage View Post
    Its too late now!!! I can hear the guerillas coming
    hehe lol,

It's doen't matter and they are uncomparable.Useless.
    Last edited by f@flot; 09-25-2008 at 06:11 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234