Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: [REQ] Swedvdr invite

BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Wow ... ScT, FSC, HD-Bits, SweDVDr, ... and probably more than a dozen other sites you requested or applied for ... and got too ... when will people realise you are a true collector :sigh:
    A collector ?. I hope you're kidding me...

I have 7 trackers. And if that's means that I'm a trader, I think most of you aree collectors....

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    What Sweetiepie does, give away a little in hopes of obtaining a lot, is viewed as perfectly acceptable on FST Disme.
    Glad someone shares my distaste for it though.
    And probably that's help to give away something. Cause for 5 months i had nothing. Now I have everything I want excepts Swedvdr...
    Last edited by Sweetiepie; 10-10-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #72
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Wow ... ScT, FSC, HD-Bits, SweDVDr, ... and probably more than a dozen other sites you requested or applied for ... and got too ... when will people realise you are a true collector :sigh:
    999 posts, make your next one good, lol!

IDK if I would consider that a collector:
    SCT - one of the best/fastest 0 day sites, with great incentives to get users to be very active on torrents
    FSC - Great small community tracker
    HD-Bits - HD only content
    SweDVDR - Great for Swedish users to obtain PAL dvdr's with nordic subs

All those sites seem specific to something some one may need, none overlap, so how is that a collector?

Are you saying anyone who gets into all the specialized trackers they need is a collector

I consider a collector some one who collects sites they do not need, and by your example, I dont see that here. Maybe there are more sites that have been requested that you didn't list, but by your post, I would say no collector here, just some one very lucky to get what they need/want.

Congrats on the invite, enjoy the site.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #73
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    999 posts, make your next one good, lol!

IDK if I would consider that a collector:
    SCT - one of the best/fastest 0 day sites, with great incentives to get users to be very active on torrents
    FSC - Great small community tracker
    HD-Bits - HD only content
    SweDVDR - Great for Swedish users to obtain PAL dvdr's with nordic subs

All those sites seem specific to something some one may need, none overlap, so how is that a collector?

Are you saying anyone who gets into all the specialized trackers they need is a collector

I consider a collector some one who collects sites they do not need, and by your example, I dont see that here. Maybe there are more sites that have been requested that you didn't list, but by your post, I would say no collector here, just some one very lucky to get what they need/want.

Congrats on the invite, enjoy the site.
    Thank you for backing me up ,

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #74
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    What Sweetiepie does, give away a little in hopes of obtaining a lot, is viewed as perfectly acceptable on FST Disme.
    I love this guy
    and To swetie FST is not all about torrent tracker invites or accounts...
    Giving away 20x tti bonus and bit-hdtv point will give you rep points but really who need !!!(you? for +rep)
    i hope to ppl will give some really needed things to FST...
    edit when a thread done close it and your signature is soo cool Upps sorry you're not a collector
    Last edited by RedRansom; 10-10-2008 at 06:19 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #75
    nipple's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    dudeeeee congrat. u really really really deserve it
    u r very good guy and i am happy that u get it
    hope u can get all u want keep up dudeeee

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #76
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    I love this guy
    and To swetie FST is not all about torrent tracker invites or accounts...
    Giving away 20x tti bonus and bit-hdtv point will give you rep points but really who need !!!(you? for +rep)
    i hope to ppl will give some really needed things to FST...
    edit when a thread done close it and your signature is soo cool Upps sorry you're not a collector
    Don't know if you're sarcastic.... but Thanks anyway

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678