Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: how much do you spend on torrents each month?

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by ericab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    WOW with all due respect YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!! I never understood the point of seedboxes one bit. If you are going to speand ANY money at all get a news server with unlimited download for about $15-$20 a month and use NZB's they are the same rls's maximum DL speeds all the time. NO seeders NO leechers and you don't have to worry about a ratio or hit and run or ANY BT bullshit. We have a HUGE banner at the top of the page for Giganews. They have a free trial 3 days 10 gigs try it for free and see if you like it. As soon as I tried I can't go back now.Look into it man.
    i felt the same way about NG's....

....untill i got serious, and got a seedbox.... and the best trackers around.

ive been with NG's about 3 years now;
    and i wont look back....
    ....now that i got my 100/100mbit dedicated line, and some of the best selection and speed avaliable
    You got serious!? Are you going to move in together then??

OK so are you going to say that you don't get the same EXACT rls's the rest of us do?? Also what are you paying a month? Selection is basically the same on ALL trackers, uber elite or not. Maybe one has slightly better packs or internal rls's but overall the same stuff available. So still not worth it homie sorry to have to break it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    WOW with all due respect YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!! I never understood the point of seedboxes one bit. If you are going to speand ANY money at all get a news server with unlimited download for about $15-$20 a month and use NZB's they are the same rls's maximum DL speeds all the time. NO seeders NO leechers and you don't have to worry about a ratio or hit and run or ANY BT bullshit. We have a HUGE banner at the top of the page for Giganews. They have a free trial 3 days 10 gigs try it for free and see if you like it. As soon as I tried I can't go back now.Look into it man.
    I was thinking of getting NG access just for obscure stuff I can't find on torrent sites, but I have no clue how it works, so I might just stick to making requests
    No clue!? Dude take a few clicks over to our NZB section here. VEEEEry easy man. I knew nothing about it either. Basically its the same as downloading torrents but you don't have to seed. You have a client and a NZB thats it

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i only pay like 10 euros on my home connection and thats all

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    thats because you are one of a kind...a manly mans manly man

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Nothing really... I never used a seedbox and I don't think I ever will to be sincere. Not because I think it's a bad thing, on the contrary I think it is cool. But I believe that I don't really need it. My 1mbit upload line is more than enough for my needs and I keep my pc running pretty much 24/7 so I am ok with my current situation!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Selection is basically the same on ALL trackers, uber elite or not. Maybe one has slightly better packs or internal rls's but overall the same stuff available.

That is complete bollocks. Fact. To say that shows incredible ignorance. That may be true of 0day trackers, but that's where it ends. It amazes me how clueless a BT mod can be.
    I'm not saying a seedbox is necessary, on the contrary, I don't think it is at all.
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Nobody else donates?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Always donate to one tracker every 2 months...and my 20/2 connection is $60/mo.

I will never complain...esp since I just recently cataloged DVD #700.

I'd say 1/3 of those were Rent, Rip, Return via Netflix. Mostly older movies or top notch movies that I wanted in DVD9 form.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    MODERATION
    i spend nothing

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    £17.99 for my home connection

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Motorola's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Cant believe that but I spent £70 per month ( £30 for internet connection and £40 for seedbox).

And some time donation for tracker I love.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast