Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The place to get newly released movies?

ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    rapidshare baby !
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    VoidNT's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ericab View Post
    rapidshare baby !
    No thank you, a search through rapidshare is a pain. But if there was some kind of community that put these files on rapidshare, this would be the way to go, precisely what I'm asking for.

Like Karagarga is about 'old and rare' stuff, I need something of 'new and relatively rare'. I don't believe that with such a sweep of piracy as today it's impossible to find a couple of new independent movies!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well the simple fact is, have the scene released them, if not you may have to wait till they are out on DVD.

If they are out on DVD you will just have to wait till someone buys it and rips it.

vcdquality.com is what i use for all new movie released (not a download site just a release site like nfohump) if its not on there, its not out, or at least not by the scene anyway.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    VoidNT's Avatar Poster
    Thanks stoi, that's very helpful link. If you're right, then I have to wait. With the DVD out there would be no problem, I would have bought it, end of story.

Seems that I've overestimated the internet video sharing a little...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I think I saw towelhead somewhere 99% sure. meh maybe not

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidNT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ericab View Post
    rapidshare baby !
    No thank you, a search through rapidshare is a pain. But if there was some kind of community that put these files on rapidshare, this would be the way to go, precisely what I'm asking for.

Like Karagarga is about 'old and rare' stuff, I need something of 'new and relatively rare'. I don't believe that with such a sweep of piracy as today it's impossible to find a couple of new independent movies!

i was being heavily sarcastic
    i figured the "" would have been a give away, as well as my sig.
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well the simple fact is, have the scene released them, if not you may have to wait till they are out on DVD.

If they are out on DVD you will just have to wait till someone buys it and rips it.

vcdquality.com is what i use for all new movie released (not a download site just a release site like nfohump) if its not on there, its not out, or at least not by the scene anyway.
    If its not out on vcdquality.com it just means theres no releases for the film out yet on p2p to have been stolen by scene groups and repacked for the scene.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

gosh you just made my nipples hard and gave me goosebumps all over....

just buy the damn things off of amazon if you are so interested in watching

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Thanks stoi, that's very helpful link. If you're right, then I have to wait. With the DVD out there would be no problem, I would have bought it, end of story.

Seems that I've overestimated the internet video sharing a little...
    I dont think you overestimated it at all. But you do know that if you get a movie this new like towelhead 99% of the time it will have been recorded in the cinema wiht a video camera.

Im sure towelhead will pop up very soon, but sometimes if it is a very small unpopular film nobody will cam it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2

If you want RapidShare, then you probably want to get into LUELinks. Don't expect it to be easy though, unfortunately

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast