Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 LastLast

Thread: ISC Huge GiveaWay

Poster BT Rep: +1
    wait wait hold on a second.. if sweetiepie aka akeesson aka Lindsay<3 is a MAN

then what's with the chick avatars and the things?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #172
    Member BT Rep: +1
    do you still have waffles?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #173
    ISC members, I love your concept!!
    Is there any way I can join you? Please let me know

Anyway, keep up the great work you're doing & Shana Tova

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #174
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by peeruser View Post
    ISC members, I love your concept!!
    Is there any way I can join you? Please let me know

Anyway, keep up the great work you're doing & Shana Tova
    you can apply in their forum
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #175
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by ConkiZz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flashback3r View Post
    What! let's here what sweetiepie has to say.

wonder if that's true
    It true.
    One reason why he wants this is maybe cuz he have low upload on ScT, OR he traded the old one .. I hear you guys saying WTF?!!¤#&, but the truth is that earlier this year he was a trader .. On the big Swedish forum, Flashback, he did quite many trades .. The name there was akeesson - again.. he have been using this nick at quite many places ..

I have some proofs i can post!

Shame on you!
    Shame on you for what ? For trading ?. omg... ... I havn't done ANY trades... But I'm pretty sure you've done that... Cause now you have TTi, and that's exactly what you wanted.. So you're DEFINATELY a trader...

Found all your 3 posts @ Flashback...

Here they are.. If you don't understand, test translate.google.com from swedish to english...

https://www.flashback.info/showpost....postcount=8343

https://www.flashback.info/showpost....postcount=8096

https://www.flashback.info/showpost....postcount=8054

Do you wonder what I did with the other ScT account?.
    I have it and use it every day, cause I didn't want the other account...
    Last edited by Sweetiepie; 10-21-2008 at 02:51 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #176
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    if you dont use the acc (because you said you left it), why did you register in the first place?
    i thought you were a good member here. but now......
    anyway, its gonna be hard for people here to trust you anymore.
    personally, I wont trust you anymore. but you dont need my trust right?
    so it makes no difference

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #177
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    if you dont use the acc (because you said you left it), why did you register in the first place?
    omg, I have my account left.. You know, Still registered, use it every day and so on....I havn't done ANYTHING wrong, so I have no idea why they accuse me...

• The say that I've traded, (No, I havn't. I've made proposals, but NEVER made a trade... And especially don't since I joined FST)
    • Have multiple accounts ( No I havn't, don't understand why you're saying that. Even if Skizo said so, he havn't banned noone of us. It's either ok to have multiple accounts or otherwise it's just that we don't have it. What do you think ?
    • Said that i'm a girl (Plz proof it... I've never ever said that I'm a girl, To they who had asked I've said that I'm a boy, and it's not me on the avatar.... You just think that because your pathetic.

Was it anything more, ? So I can prove my innocent ??

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #178
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    omg, I have my account left.. You know, Still registered, use it every day and so on....I havn't done ANYTHING wrong, so I have no idea why they accuse me...

• The say that I've traded, (No, I havn't. I've made proposals, but NEVER made a trade... And especially don't since I joined FST)
    • Have multiple accounts ( No I havn't, don't understand why you're saying that. Even if Skizo said so, he havn't banned noone of us. It's either ok to have multiple accounts or otherwise it's just that we don't have it. What do you think ?
    • Said that i'm a girl (Plz proof it... I've never ever said that I'm a girl, To they who had asked I've said that I'm a boy, and it's not me on the avatar.... You just think that because your pathetic.

so you are a guy?
    damn i guess lindsay's a dude too.
    u are gay btw for typing like a little faggot, using pink fonts with
    Fucking scammer!
    Trying to fool ppl that you are female.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #179
    Quote Originally Posted by bugs.bunny View Post

so you are a guy?
    damn i guess lindsay's a dude too.
    u are gay btw for typing like a little faggot, using pink fonts with
    Fucking scammer!
    Trying to fool ppl that you are female.
    So you're one of them who was that pathetic and thought that a girl should have her own picture on a FILESHARING-forum ?? OMG. Some are dumber than others. And you are definately one of the dumber. That's for sure !

And I havn't ever told anyone that I'm a girl. And maybe I'm gay... omg... OMG, OH MY GOD !!!!!! GAYs are scammers :/:/
    Last edited by Sweetiepie; 10-21-2008 at 03:22 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #180
    I'm gay... omg... OMG, OH MY GOD !!!!!! GAYs are scammers :/:/
    I don't associate with faggots. I'm out.