Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: xbox trackers

Blackcats is unmatched in the game department.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    you are right in the fact I did not downloaded anything in the week I was there but from what I saw at the time there are or were more seeders at TL. again the new releases had more than average but I guess I did not get a chance because like I said, I was there a week, did not see anything I wanted at the time. The next day I logged in and my account was disabled. so maybe that has something to do with my opinion.
    when your account gets disabled for no apparent reason your opinon changes.

and that all it is an opinion.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well your account got disabled because you didnt use the tracker for a week of signing up, so thats the reason.

and like i have said 1000 times before, just because a torrent has 50 seeders to 1 seeder on another tracker, does not mean it will go faster, if that was the case, public trackers would be flying.

but i am not saying we are faster than TL either, i am not a member over there, but to base your assumption on number of seeders, is just wrong imo.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    bcg obviously has a bigger breadth than tl for xbox games. it allows non-scene uploads, whereas TL does not. the majority of TL uploaders get their releases from other sites, so you'll only get the new releases.

they didn't built Rome in one day

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    so you are telling me everyone that does not download something in the first week but logs in every day, gets disabled? it seems that you do not give good people a real chance? I mean if I got disabled because of that rule their must be ton's other that aren't given a chance to show they can become strong members of your community.
    wow I guess I missed that part in the rules, lesson learned.
    Last edited by Gish; 10-04-2008 at 09:06 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    xbox-sky owns all

then:

BCG
    Bitgamer
    TL

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well your account got disabled because you didnt use the tracker for a week of signing up, so thats the reason.

and like i have said 1000 times before, just because a torrent has 50 seeders to 1 seeder on another tracker, does not mean it will go faster, if that was the case, public trackers would be flying.

but i am not saying we are faster than TL either, i am not a member over there, but to base your assumption on number of seeders, is just wrong imo.

You can't compare that to public trackers...hell people throttle their upload when on public trackers, and don't seed as long...hell I save my upload bandwidth for a private site, if also downloading from a public site...

Also, with those 100 seeders on a public site, comes a 1000+ leechers...

Hell, stoi...you should know that...horrible comparison

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    no its not, 1 gigabyte seedbox seeder is better than 50 dial up members seeding it, or even 50 @ 10KBs.

pretty good comparison if you ask me.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Trippin''s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    pretty good comparison if you ask me.
    +1, I'm with you all the way stoi! I f*cking love BCG and will defend it til death!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    xbox-sky owns all
    Now if we are talking about speeds (which we seem to be) then sky definitely doesn't own all. They get too many leechers there and even uploaders with seedboxes can't cope.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    TL is kinda faster in the new releases cuz they simply have 160000+ users, and torrents stay there for ever, but BCG have the special things and none scene stuff

In games language;
    TL = EA, BCG=R*
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Copy the bunny to your siggy to help him achieve world domination

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast