Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dediseed are CRIMINALS!!!!

reno55's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I just got an email from him however I will give him 24 hours to do the right thing before I post it here.

Let me ask though to prove a point if any of you paid for a service and then the company ignored you for 3 days straight AFTER they said your box would be ready how would anyone else feel?

Am I wrong to feel I got ripped off, because according to "someone" I shouldn't feel that way

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    MdbK's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I've been using their service nearly for 4 months and I can guarantee you that you'll get your seedbox as soon as possible. I think you've to be patient.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by reno55 View Post
    I just got an email from him however I will give him 24 hours to do the right thing before I post it here.

Let me ask though to prove a point if any of you paid for a service and then the company ignored you for 3 days straight AFTER they said your box would be ready how would anyone else feel?

Am I wrong to feel I got ripped off, because according to "someone" I shouldn't feel that way
    Dude, it was the weekend. Try getting the drunks at Hosting IE on the weekend...same thing.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    True....well I am talking with him now and I THINK we are working things out

Can a mod either delete this topic or change the title as Dediseed has worked out this misunderstanding with me....they have done good by me
    Last edited by reno55; 10-06-2008 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Good to hear that, I must say, I'm very satisfied with my server I got from them.
    First I was a bit angry, cause after payment he told me my server would be ready on tuesday, which was in 5 days. Then the day after that I got the mail with all the details and since friday I have been using my server with satisfaction.
    only bad thing so far is the Upload speeds to peers from my country, but I know that is because of Ovh's bad routing and no SLa and that shit..

Anyways, Good doing business with dediseed

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Moderators please delete he has resolved and fixed me right up...great guy!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by reno55 View Post
    Moderators please delete he has resolved and fixed me right up...great guy!
    closing this thread won't make go away how foolish you looked by calling someone criminal before even trying to solve a situation.

it's people like you who give a bad name to this community at some circles.
    Please unplug the internet cable.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I am very distrustful as I have been ripped off in the past.....I'm sure we can all relate to that

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Another happy dediseed customer here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    The criminal turned into a great guy, lol.Just try to settle any issues directly with the person/company in question and wait a bit before you start screaming "thieves" on internet forums.
    Last edited by stacker; 10-07-2008 at 12:01 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast