Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think is the funniest tv series?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by trentboyett View Post
    Police Squad!

It was way ahead of it's time, and didn't do well at all when it first aired.

There are only 8 episodes, but the jokes are packed into it so densely it might as well be 30.
    It was just ahead of its time. I do not think the majority of '80s people knew what to think of it. Eventually, it met its audience in theaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #242
    Cheers. Was amazing that it actually got better after one of the leading characters left the show. Classic stuff.

3. Movies & TV   -   #243
    HIMYM how i met your mother barney rules

4. Movies & TV   -   #244
    Shameless was very funny. Is it still on?
    I never saw the American version. Just wondering for those folks that have seen the two dif. versions which do they
    prefer? Which is funnier?

I heard Gavin MacLeod interviewed on the Howie Carr Show. Man, he was involved in some funny shows.
    McHale's Navy. The Mary Tyler Show (Murray). Love Boat ( Captain Stubing) His reminiscence about Ted Knight aka Ted Baxter and Betty White, Tim Conway (Ensign Parker), and Joe Flynn ( Capt. Binghamton) had me in stitches.
    I found it on the internet via Tune-in? a radio app by chance. Worth a listen.

5. Movies & TV   -   #245
    Married with children and Arrested development are probably my 2 favourite sitcoms/comedies. A lot of the series that I like tend to get cancelled early though. Anyone remember Better Off Ted?

6. Movies & TV   -   #246
    My top 5:
    1. Big Bang Theory
    2. Seinfeld
    3. Everybody Loves Raymond..
    4. Married With Children (episodes before Ted started making it really dumb)
    5. Hogans Heroes

7. Movies & TV   -   #247
    Martin , Married with children , Family Guy

8. Movies & TV   -   #248
    Seinfeld for me. I can watch that over and over and not get sick of it.

9. Movies & TV   -   #249
    trailer park boys!!

i also would say
    1) IT Crowd
    2) Big bang theory
    Last edited by ejohalj; 01-21-2014 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Movies & TV   -   #250
    The Big Bang Theory or family guy …...

Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast