Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Norton Products

HI COSMOK!!

Somebody1234  Ok. I see that you need further help being convinced that you need to format and reinstall your Windows.

sharedholder had it right.
    If you have all that stuff in your pc ,my advice is to formatt your disk and reinstall XP .I think Norton Internet Security is enough for your pc,you don't need NSW. 

In see you have tried to 'sort of follow his advice' by deleting registry entries. As you can see that didn't work. Just do as he said: Format/reinstall Windows and install Norton Internet Security 2003. You will then have to do the live update several times (about 5 or 6 rebooting each time) until it shows you a big green checkmark. That means you have all the updates installed.

If you need to use the tools that are in Norton System Works 2003 then just burn that CD and run the tools directly off the CD without installing them. Symantec has setup that CD to do that. It's very convenient to use it that way and it avoids conflicts.
    If you have messed-up your registry ,you are lost,formatt your disk like i said before and Somebody1234 said too and make a clean renistall of XP.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    BANNED
    Hi mate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123