Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: People with young children....

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    I think they got them from the original French and translated them on the internet.
    BastardFish?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #102
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    So when you have kids (if anyone ever agrees to make one with you), can I strangle you when he/she decides to cry because he/she is hungry/thirsty/crapped their nappy while in a public place, claiming you said it's the right thing to do?
    Thanks for the insult firstly.

Secondly I am married and we have made a conscious decision to not have kids. So youll never have the opportunity to strangle me, or try, unfortunately.

Thirdly, if its someones choice to get knocked up. stay the fuck home until you can control your little brat. Don't bug the fuck out of me because you choose to be greedy and want the best of both worlds.

I guess that wasnt all.
    To strangle you, you don't have to have kids..we would do it for you anyway,,,with pleasure..

3. Lounge   -   #103
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Jebus, Nige, we don't often see you so het up.

Why so?

4. Lounge   -   #104
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I wish i could cry again like a kid.
    Total let go.
    Purest form ever.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

quite. everyone is different. I trust my wife, you may not
    He probly doesn't even know your wife.
    I think I do lol lol

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post

Guess what? People here in the US do it all the time, there are day cares for people that work. Because you have to sleep that wouldn't make you a horrible father.
    Don't believe in day care but that's a conversation for another day.
    Then don't come with any more excuses, you don't want to be a father because you don't like responsabilities and maybe many more things

7. Lounge   -   #107
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    I wish i could cry again like a kid.
    Total let go.
    Purest form ever.
    Actually, Zed, so do I.

I haven't shed a tear in 9 years and before that, I can't remember.

That was when my grandfather died. He was the closest thing to a father I ever had.

Start a thread.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    I've got young kids, like. When we eat out, they'll occasionally act up. They act up because they're excited to be out in a different setting. I'll chastise them quietly but I certainly won't make a scene in public. It's embarrassing. I've seen parents being over-zealous when disciplining their child in super-markets and the like. My first reaction is to want to punch that parent squarely in the chops.

On holiday a few months ago, the kids were going absolutely buck mad in the airport. If there weren't so many people about, my boot would have been deposited liberally in their arses many times over. But the bottom line is, they had never been in an airport and they were excited.

I notice other people looking and their expression is more of pity for the parents and the embarrassment/frustration we endure in trying to keep the kids under control. If someone were to complain to me about it, I'd tell them to fuck right off, I'm doing my fucking best here.

I suppose the point of all this shite is, how the fuck are kids supposed to learn to behave in a public setting without having first been introduced to one? Or something.
    see, now that's a good thing. I'm talking mostly about the idiots who ignore their kids and let them run amok without doing a damn thing. Obviously everyone acts up (adults included) but its when shit gets out of hand and when parents know their kids are gonna act up and don't give a shit is what bugs the fuck out of me.
    You just want excuses not to have kids, and you don't have to have them you know, that's ok, but do not come to a forum and criticize the one's that decided to be great parents. My life is much better having my daughter, I woulnd't change that for nothing in the world.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Oh I have cried recently, cried from my soul.

I could do it now. I just have think of a song and a person and relive certain moments in my mind's eye.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Shit am I the only sissy here? I cry all the time, and after that I feel better.
    Only thinking about my baby in a few years she will be leaving the next, maybe getting a boyfriend, that makes want to kill the bastard and cry after that.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast