Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More Matrix Theories....

Perplexing, hmmm yes, but if they make it like that it will be like a copy of an older movie, I think the movie is the 13th Floor or whatever it was called - where in one world they created a "computer world" yet they were inside a "computer world" all along...

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    That1Dude sounds like you got a god theory, tho i dont know if they will do that. I think they'll surprize and not disapoint most of you (they didnt for me). Also did any one notice that in the first one the arcitect's room was shown right before agent smith was intaragating neo. Also isnt the arcitect's room out side but also inside the matrix. How could the arcitect see what differant thoghts he was think if not he had some control of outside matrix. Who the fuck was that guy at the end and why did he cut his hand in the middle of the movie. Was he agent smith and now he can transform, or was he the machines assasine that was release from the matrix just to kill neo. To many questions come up, also keanu reeves said that there will be a 4th one so what does that mean that they'll leave a stand still again asking more question. If so i have to applude them for keeping us on are feet so long for this movie.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    One thing I noticed that shines a lot a light (I think) on the movie was when there are two people about to get out of the Matrix and the are talking about how they need to get the information from the Oricle to Neo. Then Agent Smith shows up, and turns them into Agent Smiths while the phone is ringing. An Agent Smith then answers the phone, and it shows him being taken out of the Matrix. The next big thing you'll need to watch for is the guy who cuts his hand with a knife, then is going to (what looks like) stab Neo in the back while he's walking to leave, but then that kid comes to give him the spoon. The knife guy then leaves. The knife guy is the same person that got turned into Agent Smith earlier. So, that shows that Agent Smith got out of the Matrix and is trying to kill Neo in the real world, since he can't in the Matrix. At the end of the movie, they say that someone triggered an EMP before the ships were ready...and then it shows the same guy lying in a coma across from Neo.

To pull it all togehter, you kinda have to watch the preview for the next movie at the end of the second. It shows Neo fighting Agent Smith one on one. What I get from this is that Neo has to kill Agent Smith once and for all, and take on his qualities. Agent Smith has the ability to call for attacks and control machines, so if Neo can get that quality from him, he will be able to stop the machines in the real world, like he can control things in the Matrix. Then he'll just be an ass kicking machine.

I think its entirely possible that Neo and Agent Smith (the real world version) will stay in their comas through the third movie, and be connected directly. Or something. Dunno.

But there you have it. I PROMISE you all that there will be no Matrix within a Matrix. I PROMISE!

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by peteman70@7 September 2003 - 16:11
    One thing I noticed that shines a lot a light (I think) on the movie was when there are two people about to get out of the Matrix and the are talking about how they need to get the information from the Oricle to Neo. Then Agent Smith shows up, and turns them into Agent Smiths while the phone is ringing. An Agent Smith then answers the phone, and it shows him being taken out of the Matrix. The next big thing you'll need to watch for is the guy who cuts his hand with a knife, then is going to (what looks like) stab Neo in the back while he's walking to leave, but then that kid comes to give him the spoon. The knife guy then leaves. The knife guy is the same person that got turned into Agent Smith earlier. So, that shows that Agent Smith got out of the Matrix and is trying to kill Neo in the real world, since he can't in the Matrix. At the end of the movie, they say that someone triggered an EMP before the ships were ready...and then it shows the same guy lying in a coma across from Neo.

To pull it all togehter, you kinda have to watch the preview for the next movie at the end of the second. It shows Neo fighting Agent Smith one on one. What I get from this is that Neo has to kill Agent Smith once and for all, and take on his qualities. Agent Smith has the ability to call for attacks and control machines, so if Neo can get that quality from him, he will be able to stop the machines in the real world, like he can control things in the Matrix. Then he'll just be an ass kicking machine.

I think its entirely possible that Neo and Agent Smith (the real world version) will stay in their comas through the third movie, and be connected directly. Or something. Dunno.

But there you have it. I PROMISE you all that there will be no Matrix within a Matrix. I PROMISE!
    See that proves my theory that that the guy that cut his hand its agent smith and agent smith can transform i am glad some one is think like i am.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    This is what I believe. Neo is GOD. This trilogy is the story about God. When Neo was shot in the first Matrix, he "died" for 72 seconds, and Jesus died for 72 hours. The first Matrix movie was about Birth, the second was about Life, and the third will be about Death. That is the only logical think I can think of.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    well that guy is agent smith because if you remember in the second matrix when those guys ran from the agents to send the messege to neo about the oracle agent smith caught the last one and replicated himself then the duplicate put the phone to his ear and he went into the guys body.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by that1dude@7 September 2003 - 19:16
    well that guy is agent smith because if you remember in the second matrix when those guys ran from the agents to send the messege to neo about the oracle agent smith caught the last one and replicated himself then the duplicate put the phone to his ear and he went into the guys body.
    That has been said by both said by me and peteman70.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    This 16 page analysis manages to find metaphysical significance in every spent shell casing in the trilogy. Be sure to read it... I know I did. And let me tell you, it makes the most sense.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Originally posted by Infested Cats@7 September 2003 - 19:57
    This 16 page analysis manages to find metaphysical significance in every spent shell casing in the trilogy. Be sure to read it... I know I did. And let me tell you, it makes the most sense.
    Reading as we speek thanks for the info.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker+7 September 2003 - 20:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shad0w Hacker @ 7 September 2003 - 20:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Infested Cats@7 September 2003 - 19:57
    Reading as we speek thanks for the info. [/b][/quote]
    Ok by what this says, its not a matrix with in a matrix. Rather Neo is becoming more like a machine. Just like how agent smith became more like a humen when he became unatttached.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast