Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So whats the Deal with Swedvdr

integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I'm sure if you logged in with a Nordic IP (which is most likely __not__ Vectoral.info seedbox) you'd be fine. Not really advice as I don't have an account there since I do not like to perpetually break the rules of trackers I'm a member of. Good luck.

they didn't built Rome in one day

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Not necessarily... i've been member and i know people still member there: as long as you don't post in the forum and just dl/seed following rules, they probably won't "catch" you... but yeah, there is always a risk to be banned
    WOW really smart move
    how didn't I think of it?? staying hidden in the shadows and try not been caught.
    smooth man very smooth
    (the stupid thing I've heared)
    i didn't say that it's nice to hide for staying in a tracker... i just tell you facts.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Those Swedes are smart. Keep all the bandwith, hot blondes and dvdrs to yourself, but sell us cheap furniture! Thanks, Sweden!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    why would anyone who's not scandinavian want an account at swedvdr anyways? i fail to see the point, since the content there is either nordic pal, custom swesub or swedish movies.. please enlighten me someone!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    why would anyone who's not scandinavian want an account at swedvdr anyways? i fail to see the point, since the content there is either nordic pal, custom swesub or swedish movies.. please enlighten me someone!
    Simple, why non-hungarian need to bithumen! This is valid for swedvdr too or non-trance listener on TranceTraffic...
    -CoLl3cTinG-

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    cause SweDVDr has a large amount of DVDs with subs from other countries. They have not only DVDrs with nordic subtitles.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Yes the main case is what 0Ri0N wrote. But staff have they own politics so everyone have respect it.
    HT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12