View Poll Results: Do you Love / Hate HDBits staff?

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love

42 19.27%
  • Hate

63 28.90%
  • I don't care

113 51.83%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you Love / Hate HDBits staff

nipple's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    HATE THEM
    they banned alot of ppl without making anything
    and also banned active users with 1TB upload and donor lollllllllll
    WTF

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    I dont talk to them. I download my movies, seed them back as much as possible and keep my mouth shut.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I was half year member there before they ban the israeli IPs and beside that I never had problem with them.
    never talk to them.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I don't think it's possible for me to care any less about the staff. As others have mentioned, I'm only their to download and seed their files. Nothing more.

If I happen to get banned for any reason(no reason or for an actual reason), then I'll just stick with bit-hdtv(which I download more from this tracker anyways). No biggie.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    saimer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post
    I dont talk to them. I download my movies, seed them back as much as possible and keep my mouth shut.
    same here. Just respect their rules, get what I need until they ban the whole world.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ya better off to just keep quiet...Great content, strict staff. Better watch those comments as well, anything off point or negative will most likely get you a warning.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    i've talked to one mod who was a dick. other than that they seem fine. the people complaining about being banned for no reason sound exactly like the people in jail claiming they're innocent. learn from your mistake and move on.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Isn't HDBits in "lock-down" because so many invites were getting sold on Ebay? I think the bans may have had to do something with that as well.

Otherwise I do agree that because it's their site, they can do whatever they want. But then they shouldn't be surprised when donations start becoming smaller and less frequent.
    I've done it myself at an unnamed torrent site. It isn't too big but has very rare content. I donated once when I was a new user, but the longer I've been there, the more I see the "eliteness" the staff, especially the Admin... The sheer bluntness of the hatred towards of new users is what gets me most. I constantly have to read mass PMs where it's basically anti-noob propaganda... God forbid you ask anything. "Read the FAQ and rules... if you still don't get it, TOUGH LUCK". Then the site goes down for a month "yeah sh*t happens. Wasn't our fault". Shortly followed by "Now gives us money... we need more money"

Sure they're well within their rights to do so, but when I visit other torrent sites and see the amount of patience, care and help the staff put in, I respect them exponentially. That's when I feel there's no excuse to act like a dick to people who you'll eventually ask for donations.

My 2 cents...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by nipple View Post
    HATE THEM
    WTF
    that just means the guy had money to donate and money for a seedbox. having money does not exclude you from following the rules, this isnt the real world.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    nipple's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nipple View Post
    HATE THEM
    WTF
    that just means the guy had money to donate and money for a seedbox. having money does not exclude you from following the rules, this isnt the real world.
    i didnt mean that he is againist rules !!!!
    he didnt make anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyything only using seedbox OVH
    and didnt share account or cheat or trade or inactive
    but also banned and when he get into irc they banned without saying any reasononly !KB ....

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast