Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Power Supply Help

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    lol, yea, but i had to pay $25 dollars for one. it's pretty good. go on Dealsonic and check it out if u'd like.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    I dont get it..... you post the other day saying please help a poor guy out with free pc parts coz you got no money making out you got a shite pc but you posted here with ya specs and they seem pretty decent to me! Did some idiot fall for ya sob story and send you a 500watt psu or what? I think ive seen you post before on changing motherboards/hardware etc so you would of had to unplug ya psu in order to change a mobo........ Im a little baffled by this post you say you are only 14 so i will take it easy..... obviously you not just posting for postings sake and jerkin us around, so i wonder what it is

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i became broke after i ordered the 500 watt psu. i had money like a few weeks ago, but after i ordered the 500 watt psu, things changed.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    adding the power supply is very simple, you should have one large block connection for the motherboard some mediun sived ones for DVD/CD and small ones for floppy and hard drives. they really wont go where their not wanted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12