Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: req: hdbites.org

neve2009's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    constant begging is not going to get you an invite... you're acting like you expect someone to jump out there and offer you an invite to one of the better HD trackers. Earn your reputation back and try a little later...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    You can't get a new account because invites are disabled right now on hdbits.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    salahnasser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by salahnasser View Post
    yes i know why they disable it
    thats why i'm looking for a hdbit mod to talk to him

not really
    i didn't miss with anyone
    so, if you know why they disabled it, it would be honest of you to put here the explanation, so that the person who considers to invite you doesn't end up being fucked too...
    the story is that i'm from qatar and i went to egypt for almost a week because it's my holiday now.
    so i logged from egypt and they disable it .
    that's why i want to talk to a mod so i can explain what happend.

Quote Originally Posted by neve2009 View Post
    Earn your reputation back and try a little later...
    it's not about how many reps you have
    it's about how you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by neve2009 View Post
    you're acting like you expect someone to jump out there and offer you an invite to one of the better HD trackers.
    why not
    i had one with almost 0.5tb buffer but it was disable
    Last edited by salahnasser; 02-15-2009 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    the story is that i'm from qatar and i went to egypt for almost a week because it's my holiday now.
    you have a good story, why didn't you go to IRC and ask the staff there? I gave the IRC #support but it seems you don't want to try it?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackKnight View Post
    you have a good story, why didn't you go to IRC and ask the staff there? I gave the IRC #support but it seems you don't want to try it?

i wrote everything then i wait for 5 minutes i found my self kicked out by someone there

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackKnight View Post

i wrote everything then i wait for 5 minutes i found my self kicked out by someone there
    lol.mean mean people aren't they.these guys i think apply double standards in their site rules and policy.i know of people who have shared a single account in 3 different continents and are still members there to date and they still do it.if its allowed then i dont see why the double standards..and if you ask around its mostly guys from india or M.E who often get disabled for this or for no reason at all(e.g what the OP gave as reason,he didnt even download he just logged in.wtf is wrong with that?)..in my opinion i think there is definitely some racist element in this tracker who need to grow up or be rooted out..

ps:am not implying you shared your account

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Juscallmesez View Post

lol.mean mean people aren't they.these guys i think apply double standards in their site rules and policy.i know of people who have shared a single account in 3 different continents and are still members there to date and they still do it.if its allowed then i dont see why the double standards..and if you ask around its mostly guys from india or M.E who often get disabled for this or for no reason at all(e.g what the OP gave as reason,he didnt even download he just logged in.wtf is wrong with that?)..in my opinion i think there is definitely some racist element in this tracker who need to grow up or be rooted out..

that's why i gave up my other account because they are means even that i was 1080i user.
    but i don't want thim i want the tracker.
    so the request is still open and i'm still looking for an invite

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by C.H.A.O.S View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    well, that's neither good or bad.
    Well, I saw you were blaming some users here for their English !!
    At all it is not good.

This is far from true, don't talk about things you don't know

@ OP: invites are disable, even if you trade one you can't use it

Invites Disabled - 18/12/08

Invites are locked till further notice. Whining in the forums or in the staffbox won't change anything and could possibly get you warned or banned by sporty cuz he is mean.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Juscallmesez View Post

that's why i gave up my other account because they are means even that i was 1080i user.
    but i don't want thim i want the tracker.
    so the request is still open and i'm still looking for an invite
    Listen, the invites are disabled. close this and reopen when they are available.

i know i have yet to manage send my invites to my friends, and it's been months since i was trying and not having success... Of course those 700 places will fill in few hours when they open the doors. I've several people i wish to invite there, and i know it will be a time race to invite them all before it fills...
    if only they restricted the invites to UHD and VIP's in a first stance, and then a couple of days later allowed the minor classes...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast