Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dead Space

SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Yeup, plus a version for the Wii, not a port but a different game, well same plots, but re-did fro the Wii.
    [center]

2. Games   -   #32
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i just started this game 3 hours ago. i'm on chapter 3 now. WoW! i really dig this game and i'm one of those guys that REALLY dug doom3 sp too. i believe this one takes the cake over d3. took me forever to figure out how to zero gravity jump tho. lol, i thought sumthing was broke. :/ i was looking in the config and everything. i'm playing this on the pc and it took sum manual configin' to make this game run good, but dammit it looks freakin' HOT! i LOVE the lighting and shadows this game has.

lol, all i play is WoW and have for the past 2.5 years. this is the kinda shit i'm missing?

i get sum pretty lucky 1 shot kills tho. i'll just be coasting along with my 5.1 surround sound all in the game then BAM shit jumps out in front of me from out of no where, "FUCK! Mutherfucker." headshot!

not digging the fact that i mite have to conserve ammo. seems a lot drops and i have mad backup in the bank. that's what i dislike from RE games. "should i shoot the fuck or just run past him?" gay.

gotta get as much of this in 2nite for i gotta raid 2marro w/guild!

ps: i should check out bioshock? not really into fps war games atm. kinda burnt out on that shit, but this fps horror shit is the sweetness!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234