Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ptn staff are spying nazis?

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I don't think I manipulated or changed the meaning by removing the part: "ignorant assholes like you who when faced with not getting their way, resort"

But either way I wouldn't take being called a Nazi by some random anonymous person too personally unless he's giving some good reasons. He even replied saying PTN isn't all that bad, but they just don't live up to a supposed 'hype' and theymanipulate staff on certain private forums, if I'm reading it correctly. This doesn't really even have anything to do with you being a Nazi.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 10-27-2008 at 03:27 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    WhoopDeDoo's Avatar Cutie <3 BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I really doubt they manipulate any of the staff here. This is the only forum community I really hang around anymore because the staff are so fair/friendly.

To me your post just insulted FST and made you look like a complete idiot if anything.

Music lover, baby.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBronJames View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

Orly? Care to elaborate? I'v never sucked the di*k of ANY site staff neither have any other staff here. Most sites hate us for being staff here FFS. See now you've wasted your energy on this thread. You may have had some valid points, maybe even a legit reason to be upset, but you ruined it all by coming off as a disgruntled ex-member who got banned so no one will take you seriously now.
    I was referring to other p2p forums. This is the first time I've ever posted anything negative about them here, but I have been banned or threatened to be banned at other forums for mentioning anything bad about ptn. I'm not saying the tracker is bad or the staff are pure evil, but they need to seriously lighten up on trying to control what anyone says about them. btw, death angel, you seem to have nice things to say about ptn... you wouldnt happen to be staff at another p2p forum, would you?
    Sorry I missed that you were talking about other sites. Guess I just wanted to be clear FST is not run that way. Nazi=pure evil in most peoples opinions dude. I did keep in contact with DeadCell for a while and I have to say he's not too bad of a guy at all. We've since lost touch but still he's a decent guy.

Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    You missed his entire point (as usual). He wasn't referring to FST.
    How the hell did I know that if there was a thread about d*ck sucking YOU would be right in there.

Quote Originally Posted by romeyroam View Post
    Yeah I'm a hypocrite and a nazi spy for the fourth reich which decided that the way to rule the world is to confuse members of a BT forum. <<<<not true btw, before you go running all over the internet to tell everyone that we are part of the fourth reich.

And if you are going to quote me T.S.O.L., quote the whole sentence instead of trying to put words in my mouth.

Apologies for saying such a thing, but I do notice that noone had a word to say over him calling the staff of a tracker nazis. But then, you guys here at FST are the pinnacle of free speech so I'll let that go and just point out that free speech or not, slander is slander. I take great offense to being called such a thing and I hold the opinion that anyone saying such a thing give me a base for my statement, but that's just semantics I suppose. W/E, such is life I suppose.
    Wow well someone pissed in your cereal huh. Ease up a bit man. Who is this guy that you would give a 5hit?

Slander eh, pretty sure it would be libel I think because it was broadcast over the interwebs but I'm no lawyer. Who knows you could in fact be a Nazi how would anyone prove this not to be true?? So there is no defamation here ,no losses of any kind due to his inappropriate statements. PTN is a fine enough tracker and as I said he just comes across as disgruntled

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    That's a shame that you had a bad experience there. I really like ptn. I find the staff there very friendly and helpfull. Such incredible packs, great speeds and a very user friendly system.
    cheers

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBronJames View Post
    So, what I've been noticing more and more to be the case is that all of ptn's staff are at all of the different p2p forums like fst and they fucking censor the crap out of everyone. They act like they are all buddy-buddy with the p2p forum admins and then the admins suck their dick... I dont really get this system.

Piracy isnt about censorship. ptn staff make it known that they are at these forums and everyone in the forums is like "ooo, i love ptn staff, they are so sexy." well, in my experiences, they are fucking pricks that want nothing more than to censor us from telling people what ptn is actually about.... horrible content, horrible speeds, and a lot of covering up the truth.

so ptn, suck my dick. you deserve all the problems youve had.
    its true ptn staff are faggots

on a lighter note i like your username

6. BitTorrent   -   #26

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by firedriver View Post
    Lol
    +1

I know some staff, dudes do their job. <3

And dude TSOL, I see your sig all the time and never comment, but Jane Doe is beyond amazing. The Shape of Punk To Come is awesome too. Props.
    Are you on lambgoat?
    Last edited by xnugx; 10-27-2008 at 08:00 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by xnugx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firedriver View Post
    Lol
    +1

I know some staff, dudes do their job. <3

And dude TSOL, I see your sig all the time and never comment, but Jane Doe is beyond amazing. The Shape of Punk To Come is awesome too. Props.
    Are you on lambgoat?
    Nope, had to google it. PM your nick from over there, I'll check that place out. Don't know if i'll be active there yet, cause kraytracker seems to fill that niche pretty good already. There are some pretty nice links and updates I've seen so far though

cheers

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    neoapexi's Avatar sex panther BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathAngel View Post
    Yeah me too , I don't do di*ks ROFL
    but for the record it wasnt that great.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGood View Post
    Deleted
    Last edited by Detale; 10-28-2008 at 02:01 AM.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast