Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My last request - HDbits

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by andertzy View Post
    OK guys, this is my final request here at FST! I already posted in Magnum`s and Odin`s giveaways, but I got no answer yet. This is the only thing I want from the torrent world, a place I could call home. I am not after super rare secret communities, I just want the one site I could use most. I almost exclusively download HD stuff, especially good quality internal releases, very rarely scene ones( just if I am very anxious to see a movie). I watch my movies on a Sony Bravia KDL-32P3000 and I keep my collection stored on my 1 TB Seagate Hard Disk. I am a user of Bit-HDTV but from what I have seen and also heard, they lack in content. Also, since everyone can upload there, you will find a lot of fake releases, and I am looking for the best quality. If you need some profile links to prove that I know what I`m doing, just ask and I`ll PM. Also, I could PM you a screenshot of my HD collection. If I do get the invite, I intend to donate for the site, because if it`s the best for what I need I think I should give something back. For my inviter, If there`ll be one, I`ll owe you one for life! Thank you all for sharing in this great place!
    this is one of the top ridiculous statements ever on a request.
    Home is where you sleep and live. not a damn internet website.

i think some people have their life priorities way confused at their heads.

Also, u entitle yourself as a scene lover and yet u make such a statement... LOL
    and, about bit-hdtv fake releases... LOL
    Last edited by Cabalo; 10-28-2008 at 02:44 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    they say home is where the heart is boys!
    lets spread the love for HDbits!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    all i can say is
    good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12