Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: Looking invite for BitmeTV

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by joni22 View Post
    The first time that I agree with you.
    good to know.
    this reminded me of the elektronik affair here...
    Last edited by Cabalo; 12-01-2008 at 04:27 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #142
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    And now that he is "disabled" from this part of forum, this thread shall live on as a tribute as how NOT to conduct yourself here...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #143
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

this month.... please stop call us stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeNeDe17 View Post
    lol that's not true ...
    that guy is a scammer and a lier ...
    i didn't know ke rep me
    we talked about giving me invite to bmtv ..
    lol where the fuck should i give him acc ?
    edit: TakeMS is a shitty bulgarian ..
    son of a ***& ..
    scammer and liar means he traded with u, am i right?
    otherwise, why on earth would someone give you a positive rep point here ?
    dont wanna get involved in any arguments here, but I have to beg to differ about getting-positive-rep-point-for-no-reason issue. It does happen, I was a victim myself and it was TakeMS who deliberately added a point with good trader comment to my rep in my requesting-ftn thread. I complained in the report section asking that point to be removed but only was told nothing they could do and was suggested to hide my rep as the solution.I was very much disappointed.
    this is the bloody evil point I got which made me have to hide my rep ever since.
    http://i33.tinypic.com/2dbl3cj.jpg
    Last edited by johhn; 12-01-2008 at 08:35 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #144
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    He will be back.

Last edited by pone44; 12-30-2008 at 12:01 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #145
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by johhn View Post
    dont wanna get involved in any arguments here, but I have to beg to differ about getting-positive-rep-point-for-no-reason issue. It does happen, I was a victim myself and it was TakeMS who deliberately added a point with good trader comment to my rep in my requesting-ftn thread. I complained in the report section asking that point to be removed but only was told nothing they could do and was suggested to hide my rep as the solution.I was very much disappointed.
    i seem to fail to understand why a positive trade feedback would cause you any harm
    if you traded, and you were a trusted one, why not admit it in the first place?
    (not that i really care, but now you hide your bt rep due to a positive point, and that will be remembered anyway by many users here.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #146
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by johhn View Post
    i seem to fail to understand why a positive trade feedback would cause you any harm
    if you traded, and you were a trusted one, why not admit it in the first place?
    (not that i really care, but now you hide your bt rep due to a positive point, and that will be remembered anyway by many users here.
    I dont trade and never did, so I dont want a rep with a 'being a good trader' comment, simple as that, a fst mod told me to hide it if I dont want ppl to see that very point,so I followed his advice. I cant be botherd to explain every time when some1 bring this up.
    I'm just gutted by the fact that nothing positive could be done to resolve this issue.
    wish there were disciplines on FST.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415