Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 131 Ways To Tell If You Are A Mallcore Kid

lol doesnt look good for ANYONE coz i reckon at least 3 on that list
    apply to everyone in this world lol....

2. Music   -   #22
    Pretty damn funny, but at the end of the day, your taste in music is no better than anyone elses. i don't mean i personally think that your taste in music is bad, because i don't, what i mean is who cares is someone is a "true metal fan" or "a mallcore kid", or if they like Britney for that matter?.

Here, have a medal everyone.

People should just like whatever music they genuinely enjoy, without caring what other people think. Other people's taste in music shouldn't be a source of annoyance for anyone. That said, i have to admit it annoys me is when people are trying so hard to be individual and even go as far to actually say "i'm individual" and in the end just look silly.

PS - i aM TeH hArDkOrE !!1!!11!!!

3. Music   -   #23
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@7 September 2003 - 06:08
    37. You consider the black album "old Metallica".

62. Before the Black Album got huge, you called Metallica "worship-Satan, kill-your-mother, rape-your-sister shit."
    LOLZ. too true. "And Justice For All" sorta pointed in that direction, but the day the Black Album came out was the day that i started referring to Metallica as "adult contempo metal."

4. Music   -   #24
    LOL thats hilarious, and so true. I guess this one is the only one that really applies to me tho:
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@7 September 2003 - 15:08
    84. You actually smoke pot on April 20th.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123