Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Goem vs KG or Cinemageddon

maldini 3's Avatar Go ahead make my day BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i didn't see goem from along time
    now i have KG and it's look pretty good...they have a various movies collection in many languages .
    Tu va chez les femmes, n'oublie pas ton FOUET !

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    what about speed, seeded torrents in these sites,
    i have KG and it is really good to me,
    also CG but CG has lots of no seed torrents.
    in my opinion KG is the best

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    and what about Cinematik and Secret-Cinema?
    KG is good and I just joined CG since you open for new signups
    but I dunno about Cinematik and Secret-Cinema
    anyone can post their opinions here about KG, CG, Secret-Cinema, and Cinematik.
    it is better to discuss it here rather than open a new thread like
    "KG vs CG vs Secret-Cinema vs Cinematik"

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    I joined Cinematik about 6 months ago & sadly auto-deleted my account approximately 15 minutes later . It's very similar to KG, but is almost entirely for full DVD rips . Having a measly 2mb connection (my choice) , i decided it would be a real struggle to maintain a decent ratio, plus i'm not interested in full rips anyway .

Secret Cinema has a similar scope to KG, but is smaller & much easier to seed back . It's more like a club, where a small(ish) group of regular uploaders will introduce you to off beat movies . There's maybe a dozen torrents per day, but they tend to get a decent swarm, whence it's not hard to maintain a ratio .

To be honest, the whole Vs concept of the question is silly . Although they overlap in certain areas, most of the sites are generally aiming at different aspects of film . Saying 'Goem is best' is fine, but it's only best if you prefer old/new mainstream hollywood movies . Someone who favours other genres covered better at KG or CG would disagree with the Goem fan. Pointless .

As to the speed fixation, that's something best left to the 0-day/scene types .

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    toxic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Actually, I was impressed by CG since i saw a lot of horror movies that i've never heard before. They have a lot of new stuffs coming in daily too. I don't even need THC for horror genre. I have never used other trackers before.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    mbewe's Avatar gunslinger BT Rep: +1
    Just create acc on cinematik, all I can say that it`s a great site specially for thouse who looking good DVD movies...

my opinion KG and Cinematik thats all I need

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    i think kg is the best

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Me loves CG. KG is also superb. They do compliment each-other as they have different content.

I dunno anything about Goem.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234