Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Most hardcore traders are from Egypt and India?

apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ^ He was being sarcastic incase u didnt get it ..

@Integral - I am still waiting for a site that has banned india .. Got anything?

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

OK and what gives you the right to say such things then? Do you have all the stats from all the BT sites all over the globe then? If so bravo that is some orsum access you have there.
    So I guess you're calling the ScT staff (which I've seen you praise frequently) racist, since they've banned a few countries.

The "right" I have is freedom of speech. I never said the majority of any country was a trader, which would be stupid, considering that India has over a billion people in it. I drew my opinion from the fact that several sites have similar countries banned.

Therefore, any gripe anyone has, including our resident linguist "madmarvel", with specific countries being banned from multiple torrent sites, should be directed at those who have banned the countries, not me. Just because I feel comfortable with voicing my opinion about why certain countries are banned from multiple websites, does not make me a racist.
    SCT what do they have to do with anything here?? Their site their rules. They can ban whom they wish. I wouldn't go so far to say I'v praised them exactly I did stick up for them in a recent thread as I would have for a good number of sites out there in that situation.

I didn't call you a racist, please try and keep up. That "right" may apply in the U S of A and god bless it, but here we do not have such luxuries. There are rules against saying certain things. Censorship is all over the BT world.

TBH you never said the majority of a country was a cheater/trader, you're right
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    The main reason isn't the "net speed", it's simply because it's a cheater/trader culture there. The majority of them have no etiquette or manner education from their parents, thus they are the way they are. It's evident especially in Egypt, where a lot of credit card fraud takes place, as well.
    You said it was a cheater/trader culture they come from.. YEAH thats muuuch better.
    Last edited by Detale; 11-05-2008 at 08:08 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Although I never said anything about India being banned at trackers, I decided to do a few searches for them - no go. I guess they aren't as bad as other countries in terms of offender stats.

Did find a few broadband india forums giving tips for ratio-master type programs, but I'm sure sites like that exist in every country.

they didn't built Rome in one day

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by integral
    The "right" I have is freedom of speech. I never said the majority of any country was a trader, which would be stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by integral
    The main reason isn't the "net speed", it's simply because it's a cheater/trader culture there. The majority of them have no etiquette or manner education from their parents, thus they are the way they are. It's evident especially in Egypt, where a lot of credit card fraud takes place, as well.
    all hail the stupid ?!?!

btw its ironic you speak about manner or ettiquette cos its quite evident who doesnt have it at all . and regarding manners about parents , just as u "hear" alot of things about different countries , many of us also "heard" cheating with wifes and divorce rate is much higher in US than other countries so where do some ppl confront their "real" parents for their ettiquette and manners ??? also US leads worldwide execution of child offenders thats another reason why they have such fantastic "ettiquette" and "manner educations" and thats why they are like this i assume ??? i suggest better keep the grandpa talks about other countries with yourself .better think ten times what your saying against other countries when your country aint pure by any sense .

your probably just another troll who has nothing to do , who likes to put other countries down and prove your the only one right , or having the right opinion by arguing endlessly with people (i am sure you will still reply shamelessly trying to put other countries down or show them of a lower stature cos thats the "etiquettes" and "manners" u may have probably learnt). i suggest you look or rather open you eyes as to how your country is instead of commenting on how the other countries are .
    Last edited by SaviouR; 11-05-2008 at 09:22 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well. in defence to integral here.

When we were getting a lot of cheats and dupes from Brazil, I asked a staff member, who is from Brazil, why the hell do they do it.

and his answer was exactly the same as integrals.

because it's a cheater culture there.

Now i am not saying its true, as i dont live there, i am just saying what my staff member believed it was, and he does live there.

so...
    Last edited by stoi; 11-05-2008 at 09:27 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

When we were getting a lot of cheats and dupes from Brazil, I asked a staff member, who is from Brazil, why the hell do they do it.

Now i am not saying its true, as i dont live there, i am just saying what my staff member believed it was, and he does live there.

so...
    that doesnt mean they dont have manners or ettiquette from their parents like the troll had mentioned ......

thats like watching a football match and if a team is very aggresive/very physical or even sledging other team , we cannot assume that their whole nation must be full of c*nts , can we ? this is exactly the situation here .

thats exactly i was trying to say above stoi . its unfortunate that your facing a problem more from a specific country but that doesnt mean they dont have manners , ettiquettes whereas a country having more better users in the torrent community doesnt mean are the Stephen Hawking pupils or members of the United Nations Peacekeeping Forces or Pope's next contenders .....
    Last edited by SaviouR; 11-05-2008 at 09:53 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

so...
    I have no idea why anyone would say such a thing about their own country ..

@Integral - so there you go abt India .. Rest can defend themselves ..
    Please collect some facts to substantiate your argument/statement next time when you go all out against a country ..

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    لا إله إلا الله
    also you can say some people here has its own kind of thinking
    that they thought they can say what ever they want to say on what ever they need
    because the FREEDOM gives them that thing to do

that's really non respectful way of talking about the others especially if that one is gonna talk about millions of people because some may i say couple of hundreds of them or it might be couple of tens of them in a community of thousands and thousands of different cultures

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    krisil's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    traders and cheaters are there in every country , race and culture . it might be that some countries have more density than others but there is no denying the fact that they are everywhere

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    good to have us (the israelies). that way you can always point an accusing finger on us and stay clean (since the all other countries never cheat)
    how comfortable is it when you have someone to blame... that way others never look at you.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast