Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Much

Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    lol, the market for what you got isn't very large. You'd have to find someone that not only knows computers, but laptop computers. Then the unit really doesn't work, meaning that it is really just a scrap machine good only for parts. Then you have to consider that it is "outdated". I don't think you'll have any luck selling it, even on ebay... sorry

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    Instead of trying prove that it runs windows why don't you fix it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    i just wanna sell it and get rid of it...to build a pc

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    if you dont want it send it to me for free spare you the trouble

-Mike

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    ehhh no thanks i would like some money for it, unless u wanna pay shipping which is bout 300

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Im buying a second hand laptop off ebay as this moment, and ill have to be honest with you, even though the specs are good the hard drive not working i doubt you fetch more than £100. Sorry if the hdd works then maybe your looking at around £300.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    lynx's Avatar .
    No hdd, dodgy power port, dodgy screen - why would anyone want to buy it, except perhaps for parts ? I honestly doubt if it would be worth spending any money on fixing the hdd considering the state of the rest of it.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12