Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seedbox suggestion...

Poster BT Rep: +2
    I see...

Can't I just limit to 95\95 somehow ? It will solve everything no ?

it's 36 hours straight or just 36 hours all over the month..

And what about the other 4 options I had before ? not OVH...

Thanks !

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by T_w View Post
    So you say I'll get like 90% of the time 100\100 connection ? from what I read , it's not like that :S
    i think ur being a lil paranoid about ovh, just go buy a ovh premium server with initial setup of 50 e and then keep paying regular fees monthly, u get 100mbps always without fear of capping, if u still dont feel like taking that, just use a seedbox from seedhost.eu or seedcafe.info, they ve mentioned 1ip .

Also, most trackers dont ban u if u mention ip info to the moderator by pm..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Of the ones you posted, I'd go with SeedboxHosting first, then Santrex would be my second choice, as some seem to have problems with them. Although, the one-up Santrex have is that they offer uTorrent.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    seedbox hosting has horrible speeds as i know of them, ive tested them when they offered trials and it ws horrible, 1-2MBps on S** , expensive....

santrex oversells their boxes big time.. 10-11 users is a feedback from some users, max uploads only 1-2MBps ..Makes no sense spending 30usd for 2MB upload..
    Last edited by pplush259; 11-08-2008 at 07:32 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Ok , And what about the other 2 ?

If I buy OVH I want to be sure that I can upload like 2-3TB a month...I still don't get what's the deal with the SLA exactly...

So If I buy a share account , it's a dedicated IP for each one ?
    What about seedright seedboxes ? I saw the Basic II as a good choise for me...How much -+ can I upload on that plan ? with that SLA issue...

Thanks !
    Last edited by T_w; 11-08-2008 at 07:57 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by pplush259 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T_w View Post
    So you say I'll get like 90% of the time 100\100 connection ? from what I read , it's not like that :S
    i think ur being a lil paranoid about ovh, just go buy a ovh premium server with initial setup of 50 e and then keep paying regular fees monthly, u get 100mbps always without fear of capping, if u still dont feel like taking that, just use a seedbox from seedhost.eu or seedcafe.info, they ve mentioned 1ip .

Also, most trackers dont ban u if u mention ip info to the moderator by pm..
    seedplace.eu also has no setup fee on their ovh servers..

T_w 2-3 tb a month it's not much.. you can sure deal with sla. No its an IP for all.
    But i am telling you again.. if you want to spend up to 100$ you surely have to go on a dedicated solution
    Last edited by viper151; 11-08-2008 at 09:18 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    But i am telling you again.. if you want to spend up to 100$ you surely have to go on a dedicated solution
    I think he wants to spend $100 total for 2 months of seedbox - meaning $50/month.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    personally; i think the keyweb VRS-Premium 09 looks pretty good.
    i may try that myelf.

thanks for the idea.
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    get a ovh pro server ~100$

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    OVH pro server or kim server all work fine. for the pirce and the unlimited bandwidth, as before, as now, OVH is still the one of the best shot there.

dont misunderstand abt the new SLA policy, it's just doesnt matter at all for most of the torrenting user, but for some heavy FTP user, I guess u should limited ur speed.
    Last edited by NfoGuru; 11-09-2008 at 09:32 AM.

MSN: [email protected]
    one Kimsufi 750g is available now. no setup fee. contact me ASAP. it'll be expired on 20th.Oct.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast