Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seedbox suggestion...

Poster BT Rep: +3
    alternativly get leaseweb with 2 TB limit for 29,99

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by NfoGuru View Post
    OVH pro server or kim server all work fine. for the pirce and the unlimited bandwidth, as before, as now, OVH is still the one of the best shot there.

dont misunderstand abt the new SLA policy, it's just doesnt matter at all for most of the torrenting user, but for some heavy FTP user, I guess u should limited ur speed.
    Kimi's are a ripoff, just because you resell them dont spread lies. I, as well as many people have been put into noSLA mode after just a week of having a Kimi. You get put into this mode by using heavy bandwidth usage for 36 hours, which is in no way hard to do for a torrent user.

further confirmation: http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9413&postcount=2

meaning if you use 11 MB/sec for more than 36 hours TOTAL a month you are in noSLA mode, then you may as well use the box for a paperweight.
    Go Leafs Go.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster
    For the price of a kimsufi 10/10 unmetered is still very cheap for a server.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    but peering is crap... Leaseweb's peering is rocking

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    You'll have to use /100 full 36 hours continuously but also if they limit your speed after 5 days with no transfers you'll be up at 100/109.. It has happened to me but i was recovered and believe me for that to happen i had 100 torrents from not so good sites as sct and scc running all the time.. Its very hard i believe..

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    here and there
    misclick.
    Last edited by kinder; 11-09-2008 at 11:59 PM. Reason: forget it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfoGuru View Post
    OVH pro server or kim server all work fine. for the pirce and the unlimited bandwidth, as before, as now, OVH is still the one of the best shot there.

dont misunderstand abt the new SLA policy, it's just doesnt matter at all for most of the torrenting user, but for some heavy FTP user, I guess u should limited ur speed.
    Kimi's are a ripoff, just because you resell them dont spread lies. I, as well as many people have been put into noSLA mode after just a week of having a Kimi. You get put into this mode by using heavy bandwidth usage for 36 hours, which is in no way hard to do for a torrent user.

further confirmation: http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9413&postcount=2

meaning if you use 11 MB/sec for more than 36 hours TOTAL a month you are in noSLA mode, then you may as well use the box for a paperweight.
    Ive never lied to anybody, cuz I dont resell the kimsufi server only, the truth is, if I reselled the PRO server to someone, the profit is more than a kimsufi. If anyone wanna get a PRO server, u know where to find me.
    so, I dont have to lie at all.
    actually, the server I opened before the new SLA policy, it's standard SLA now, and the server I opened after the new SLA, it's stanard SLA too. none of those servers r in the noSLA mode. and none of those servers got capped.
    yes, ofc, I know what the oles said on the OVH forum.
    but the truth is, it isnt that bad, u cannot make a judge only based on the literal, u should have a try. at least for a month, if the kimsufi is too bad for u, then u could just leave it and go for the others.
    Last edited by NfoGuru; 11-10-2008 at 03:03 AM.

MSN: [email protected]
    one Kimsufi 750g is available now. no setup fee. contact me ASAP. it'll be expired on 20th.Oct.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    if anyone want torrentflux with 100mbps (guarnteed) germany here is the specs i can provide :
    50gb space 3tb traffic unlimited torrents : 25$
    80gb space 4tb traffic unlimited torrents : 35$
    120gb space 5tb traffic unlimited torrents : 45$
    setup fee : 8euro unless you take for 3 months.

for any info mail me : [email protected]
    thanks.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    and 5TB is not enough

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123