Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An EARNEST REQUEST for TORRENLEECH

flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by johhn View Post
    your speed is too worrying, can you imagine how long it would take you to upload the initial 8GB to begin with on TL ? plus, normal members dont really get invites, vips get invites but they are paying like 25 eruo quarterly.
    I haven't donated to torrentleech or anything like that. I have gotten 3 invites the over the last 39 weeks (they are all gone so don't ask). So that's not true since I'm a power user and get invites...
    RIP Swebits <3

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by flashback3r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johhn View Post
    your speed is too worrying, can you imagine how long it would take you to upload the initial 8GB to begin with on TL ? plus, normal members dont really get invites, vips get invites but they are paying like 25 eruo quarterly.
    I haven't donated to torrentleech or anything like that. I have gotten 3 invites the over the last 39 weeks (they are all gone so don't ask). So that's not true since I'm a power user and get invites...
    I was just quoting the TL rules, I didnt donate either but got an invite after a few weeks which really surprised me, maybe it was because I uploaded more than 1 TB after first 3 weeks. if it gives invites to non vip that'll be great.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    TL gives invites to PUs but under the admin's discretion.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    You already have IPT, which in my opinion, is a much better site than TL. It has quite a bit more content, and pre times are almost always faster. Has a lot of freeleech torrents, and is just as easy to seed at as TL. And they're very good at filling requests.

So don't be so bummed about not having an account at TL.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    the speeds that i get to both upload and download r great with torrents of torrentleech i.e. i download torrents from btjunkie which is affiliated to torrentleech, demonoid and so on...... but all torrents od torrentleech r not open in btjunkie..... that is why i am asking each and everyone i know.........

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    kelfa's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    I can't wait till the disappointment sets in....
    That was real helpful bro. Another darwin comment for the books. If your not gonna help, or just flame, shut up.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by naanunaane View Post
    the speeds that i get to both upload and download r great with torrents of torrentleech i.e. i download torrents from btjunkie which is affiliated to torrentleech, demonoid and so on...... but all torrents od torrentleech r not open in btjunkie..... that is why i am asking each and everyone i know.........
    i understand now your point of view.
    Listen, let's be honest here: TL is my all time favourite tracker. Maybe cuz it was the first i ever joined of the big ones.
    but iptorrents indeed has nearly as much as TL nowadays, and you won't need it.

i might consider you for TL, but not for now, as you are too new around here.
    Keep going here and maybe one day i will notice you. PMming for an invite will make me forget about you forever.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Mate, you have IPTorrents.

IPTorrents have 25,000+ active torrents.
    TorrentLeech Have 16,000+ active torrents.

I have TL but i use IPT always, if i would have TL invite, i would give you one to test them. they are same like any other 0-day tracker, just little bit harder to get in. nothing special in TL then any other 0-day tracker.

Better use SCC or IPT.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster
    Maybe you want it so bad because you dont have it.Use IPT and post here a bit, then ask again later if you still want.I have both and use ipt most of the time.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    Mate, you have IPTorrents.

IPTorrents have 25,000+ active torrents.
    TorrentLeech Have 16,000+ active torrents.

I have TL but i use IPT always, if i would have TL invite, i would give you one to test them. they are same like any other 0-day tracker, just little bit harder to get in. nothing special in TL then any other 0-day tracker.

Better use SCC or IPT.
    please excuse me, just i am asking to learn
    here i couldn't understand something is that:
    IP Torrents[9], SCC[9] these two sites are num.9. if they are even better TL,
    so why TL is num. 10 (TorrentLeech[10])

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast