Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sweetiepie is back. WTF??

Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    i thought sweetiepie was the dude who spammed the forum with 100's of posts a few weeks back... it was like that a couple hours before the mods came on and deleted all the threads and his account..

why is he back ! ?!?
    DRAMA thats why.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Albo I didn't see what you posted so in that manner you're lucky. Personal info or not accusing someone in public here is against the rules. The idea that Staff doesn't do anything is absurd. We don't allow people to accuse others in public for a very simple reason, to protect good people from idiots. Lots of times a reported scammer has no evidence of said scam and is just doing it to f*ck with someone.

Lets see if any of you were called a scammer in public and we just disabled you would that be fair??

Albo no one here needs to justify to you (especially in public) why any one was banned/unbanned. Do you feel somehow you are owed this? if so you are delusional

Cabalo don't say you were disabled for days for a lesser infraction you were trolling another member repeatedly and were warned once already. A slap on the wrist if you ask me.
    Also you are talking 5hit about SP having her rep showing yet you seem all budy budy with Albo who feels the need to have NOT A TRADER above his avatar and has his BT rep showing also. A touch hypocritical if you asked me. Why does SP need to prove anything to you and remove the BT rep? Are you the BT rep police now too?
    Last edited by Detale; 11-08-2008 at 08:55 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    I would say if anyone has evidence of anybody here who is a cheat, scammer etc pass the details to the staff. You will need some form of proper evidence not just hearsay.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    @ albo: edit your post showing those evidences. u will just get punished by forum staff, as it isn't allowed to expose scammers around here in public. i got myself a 2 day ban for a lesser offence than that.
    that's why i don't give a shit about scammers around here (or exposing them), i just report them to tracker's staff from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Albo I didn't see what you posted so in that manner you're lucky. The idea that Staff doesn't do anything is absurd. We don't allow people to accuse others in public for a very simple reason, to protect good people from idiots. Lots of times a reported scammer has no evidence of said scam and is just doing it to f*ck with someone.

Lets see if any of you were called a scammer in public and we just disabled you would that be fair??

Albo no one here needs to justify to you (especially in public) why any one was banned/unbanned. Do you feel somehow you are owed this?

Cabalo don't say you were disabled for days for a lesser infraction you were trolling another member repeatedly and were warned once already. A slap on the wrist if you ask me.
    Also you are talking 5hit about SP having her rep showing yet you seem all budy budy with Albo who feels the need to have NOT A TRADER above his avatar and has his BT rep showing also. a touch hypocritical if you asked me
    Why does SP need to prove anything to you and remove the BT rep? Are you the BT rep police now too?
    I didn't know that was against the rules and I apologize. And no i don't feel like I am owed that but I was just so surprised to see his acc activated again. If you need proofs i can send it to you in a private msg. I just don't want users like these roaming around here messing it up for everyone. That's one of the reasons why i have "Not a Trader in my sig. Because i don't want a tracker that I like to look at me wrong for hanging out in here. I like hanging out in FST but unfortunately it has a bed rep and it's all due to users like sweetipie and a bunch of others.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 11-08-2008 at 09:03 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    Wait a minute.... Duplicate accounts ?

remember when you slipped up and replied to someone under your alias in this thread?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...veaway--317672

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    The silent treatment or the cold shoulder will make her wish that she was never re-enabled

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post

What he did?
    lol a lot of things. One of them is having dupe accounts and another lying about giving out invites. He was giving invites to his dupe accounts and reping himself.The list goes on and on but i don't have time to post any links atm.
    genious

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I didn't know that was against the rules and I apologize. And no i don't feel like I am owed that but I was just so surprised to see his acc activated again. If you need proofs i can send it to you in a private msg. I just don't want users like these roaming around here messing it up for everyone. That's one of the reasons why i have "Not a Trader in my sig. Because i don't want a tracker that I like to look at me wrong for hanging out in here. I like hanging out in FST but unfortunately it has a bed rep and it's all due to users like sweetipie and a bunch of others.
    And thats fine you were given no infraction for it. People change that's a fact. I myself long long ago was a trader then someone showed me differently. Thanks TCG you know who you are. Now I don't need any proof for myself at all, I know all about the past of SP and I believe that he wants to change and get away from the bad past that he once had. If there is something new that has hurt a FST member feel free to use the Report Section and we will deal with it accordingly. In certain circles FST does have a bad rap, but the truth is anyone who judges an entire community for a few bad members is ignorant.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    Wait a minute.... Duplicate accounts ?

remember when you slipped up and replied to someone under your alias in this thread?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...veaway--317672
    EPIC

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    ElGatonPirata's Avatar Alma Mater BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    And thats fine you were given no infraction for it. People change that's a fact. I myself long long ago was a trader then someone showed me differently. Thanks TCG you know who you are. Now I don't need any proof for myself at all, I know all about the past of SP and I believe that he wants to change and get away from the bad past that he once had. If there is something new that has hurt a FST member feel free to use the Report Section and we will deal with it accordingly. In certain circles FST does have a bad rap, but the truth is anyone who judges an entire community for a few bad members is ignorant.

Wait a minute... A guy who makes 2 accounts, gives invites to himself in order to receive rep points, wich ultimately would lead to receive "real" invites from other people, is busted, banned for a week or two and it's re-admitted to the community again by the staff by simply saying "i've changed" and you call ignorants those who think that FST is a place of traders/cheaters/sellers/wtv?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast