Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Sweetiepie is back. WTF??

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Albo I didn't see what you posted so in that manner you're lucky. Personal info or not accusing someone in public here is against the rules. The idea that Staff doesn't do anything is absurd. We don't allow people to accuse others in public for a very simple reason, to protect good people from idiots. Lots of times a reported scammer has no evidence of said scam and is just doing it to f*ck with someone.

Lets see if any of you were called a scammer in public and we just disabled you would that be fair??

Albo no one here needs to justify to you (especially in public) why any one was banned/unbanned. Do you feel somehow you are owed this? if so you are delusional

Cabalo don't say you were disabled for days for a lesser infraction you were trolling another member repeatedly and were warned once already. A slap on the wrist if you ask me.
    Also you are talking 5hit about SP having her rep showing yet you seem all budy budy with Albo who feels the need to have NOT A TRADER above his avatar and has his BT rep showing also. A touch hypocritical if you asked me. Why does SP need to prove anything to you and remove the BT rep? Are you the BT rep police now too?
    ok, i'm home.
    bt rep police now too ? which too do u refer to? i'm not a "forum cop" neither do i consider myself as such (nor do i want to be considered as one). that's u guys' job.
    sweetieguy just said he doesn't give shit about his btrep (thus having +95) so i asked, why not prove your statement, and hide it. because i say this loud and clear, i do not believe someone who worked to have so much points could say he doesn't give a shit. I think there are enough reasons for other users to consider him a liar. I do.

About what's going on around here lately, with some members that some consider... hmmm... dodgy...
    i will agree with you that considering FST as a place for scumbags/ BT world low-lifes, just like benchez did, is ignorant.
    but, the fact is that some consider it as such. and let's face it, there are reasons that they might alledge that are hard to deny. And one of them, is that certain bt dejects lurk around here (not the majority as they say), but yet some are, they are known, and yet they roam freely.

i also fully understand that staffing forums like this can be a bitch, huge communities, trades gone wrong, bad-temper users like myself, etc etc, but i always try to understand what's behind staff's decisions before criticizing , etc etc. And u haven't ever seen me doing them until now. fact.

i don't demand or ask for explanations why certain users are allowed to be here, after all that has been seen,as it's not my right, but i'm free to dislike them, as many dislike me, staff included. And that post, the one that led to my disabling, it's too much of an hypocrisy, and you know it's true. I understood your course of action against me, and have nothing to point, but the hard to swallow is actually seeing you guys stand for people that are the ones that give this site's a bad rep in certain circles. That's all. That's my concern as a user, which is also at the same bag with them. I think it's a legit worry.

i dunno... i think you guys have too much of a golden heart. And that they sweet-talked you, that's all.

i hope no one takes offence on this post, it's not my intention.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 11-09-2008 at 06:26 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Simple if you don't like the user don't invite the user anywhere and don't accept his giveaways...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSHvLqp-3Sk

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I saw the return of the evil 'princess' too

Just some questions:

1. Why is his alledged dupe-account still banned???
    You can't search for it anymore, but if you know it's link you can still see it.
    Here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/lindsay3-205792

2. He admitted himself in one of his last posts that he was lindsay and sweetiepie too.

3. He might not have scammed anyone but violated the trust of a select group of people to get him into various trackers.

4. I'm just glad those accounts have mostly been banned/disabled and the fact you remain here at FST says a lot about this board.

5. Stop PM'ing me sweetiepie to try into making me write things you will than use against me by reporting me to FST-staff ...

6. I won't stop warning people who want to invite you because they didn't know who you are or what you did.

Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Lindsay<3 requested to be banned.

SweetiePie is now banned, but NOT because of this thread. He was banned because of his giveaway where his FST account was being offered. He may or may not be guilty of other things, but regardless he is now gone so you may all move along..
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 11-09-2008 at 08:00 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Why need an excuse like that to keep him banned, You already know he is undesirable to say the least (if you really don't know then PM me, TSOL).

When you mod somewhere and feel a user brings nothing but bad atmosphere, you talk it over with staff and ban the sucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post

SweetiePie is now banned,

you speak of them as though they are two different people ??

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Why need an excuse like that to keep him banned, You already know he is undesirable to say the least (if you really don't know then PM me, TSOL).

When you mod somewhere and feel a user brings nothing but bad atmosphere, you talk it over with staff and ban the sucker.
    I personally have been banning users who spam/flame and make no desirable posts, but only in the most drastic cases. I might have missed a few, but then your best bet is to file a report to draw our attention to them since I'm not really on the lookout for this, and rarely browse the invite giveaways/trade forums (besides the WTAW and WTO threads) so I might miss part of the picture. Unless their entire post history is trash they probably won't get perm banned right away for being a douche. There's no harm drawing our attention to these 'undesirables' though.

Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post

SweetiePie is now banned,

you speak of them as though they are two different people ??
    I don't have the power to check IP's so I can't provide concrete proof that they are indeed the same person. Sure I could go by the fuck up when he 'forgot to change accounts' in that one thread but that's not concrete. A higher up is gonna check IPs to make sure there are no other dupe accounts of this person.
    edit: got confirmation they are probably the same person
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 11-09-2008 at 09:44 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    This thread is epic lol . Sweetiepie , hmmm . I don't think that he even needs this account lol . anyways , staff here must be under lots of pressure , dealing with lots of undesirable bullshit . That's how things are in public forums anyway . Hope they make the right decisions tho . Good Luck .
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I think this forum needs users with lots of giveaways threads, so more noobs are attracted to the site. That's i maybe one reason why sweetipie wasn't banned and let to roam free in here. Becasue he made a lot of giveaway threads and gave hope to the noobs that maybe one day they can get a hdbits or sct invite. That's just my assumption.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    It's just weird that sweetiepie would go through the trouble of getting un-banned here, then turn around and do something to get himself banned again.

Oh and Cabalo, welcome back.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast