Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: fall out 3

it's so satisfying blowing a head off, using VATs never gets old.

2. Games   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    good game!

3. Games   -   #33
    miss sct... BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    i'm playing now...just awesome

4. Games   -   #34
    SniperXX's Avatar Poster
    My roommates both recently finished the game plus exploring almost everything. Im almost done with the story but I've been exploring. I will be sad when I run out of stuff to do, its that fun.

5. Games   -   #35
    Playing it now.

6. Games   -   #36
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I played this for about 2 hours tonight and was bored off my arse. I'm thoroughly sick of talking to every person I see.

yo

7. Games   -   #37
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I played this for about 2 hours tonight and was bored off my arse. I'm thoroughly sick of talking to every person I see.
    Hang in there after 20 hrs you get to see an ending that makes it all not worthwhile.

No seriously Skizo there's some interesting things here and there but on a whole as I posted earlier it's pretty repetitive.
    Others think differently I know but there's a definite camp that thinks the game is a big bore.

btw I wasn't kidding about the ending .Even people who profess to loving the game tell me the same thing.

8. Games   -   #38
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Hang in there after 20 hrs you get to see an ending that makes it all not worthwhile.

No seriously Skizo there's some interesting things here and there but on a whole as I posted earlier it's pretty repetitive.
    Others think differently I know but there's a definite camp that thinks the game is a big bore.

btw I wasn't kidding about the ending .Even people who profess to loving the game tell me the same thing.
    I already uninstalled and deleted.

I'm fixing to start GTA4. Perhaps after that I'll give Fallout3 another shot.

edit - OK, I've reinstalled it an started over as you've peaked my curiosity.

Tell me though, is there any need to be toting around all this "Misc" stuff? Lead pipes, cameras, batteries, etc? I keep going over weight.
    Last edited by Skizo; 12-11-2008 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo

9. Games   -   #39
    I just started today. All the chit chat can be a little boring... otherwise the visuals are cool.

10. Games   -   #40
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I've learned to just read it my self, rather than listen to those mongoloids say it themselves. You can click the left mouse button to skip to the next line.

yo

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast