Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question about FTN

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I'm not going to say a word.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 11-15-2008 at 07:47 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Ftn is awesome fucking awesome> god i love ftn!!! Ftn > sct fsc uk-t revolt oink hpj.cc luelinks///// god damn it man!!!! You are missing out!!! Any nobody critisize me for my typing in all caps because i indeed am yelling and angry!!! Gahrahrah!agjghkgn

edit: wow it wont let me write in all caps. lame, well pretend this post is in all caps
    Last edited by Mister Moo; 11-15-2008 at 07:28 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    the good point of ftn is : its rare .
    for stuff, you find at SCC and SCT everything befor ftn (and what ftn dont post too)
    for forums, they are all the same , is it the best tracker ? no lol
    Vectoral FTW!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    If FTN is the best tracker around? i have no idea and i don't care, its just the site i use the most, that's all i need to know eheh.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    For some it is, for others it isn't ... it's a very personal thing and basically can't be discussed.
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Just wait till Funkin' notices this thread; he seems to spring on any opportunity to mention how mediocre he feels FTN is
    ^^ That was funny!

I like FTN...Anyone who doesn't have seedbox access and/or a good home connection would be in heaven at FTN...

Much easier to seed back at FTN than it is at SCC or ScT...Don't give me that freelech crap at those site, stuff either...Everyone with boxes is getting those, too. Much easier to manage an account at FTN but also harder to get into...

I will say this though...Better packs at SCC and ScT.

And who REALLY gives a crap about pre times (in regards to the 3 sites mentioned) when the above mentioned sites are always within minutes of each other. Who gives a crap whether you get to watch a movie right this second or five minutes from now....

Bottom line, is what you are into (content) and what resources are available to you (connection).
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    FTN is a good tracker. I'm not going to justify the whole level comment, so I'll just say that. As for SCT and SCC beating them in every pre, that's a lie.

I'd say SCC and FTN cover the broad ends of the tracker spectrum. SCC epitomizes speed in a tracker; fastest pres, higher retention, lacking a social userbase (active community). FTN is almost the opposite; lacking the best file speeds and retention, but having a smaller and therefore more trusted userbase, leading to certain privileges, such as no seeding time requirements, and the popular one; no ratio.

However, I can say FTN is slowly catching up on that whole speed/retention thing. I don't think I can claim the same for SCC catching up on the thing it's lacking..

Oh, and SCT's somewhere in the middle of that, sort like an old-timer that's past its prime.

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
    Ftn is awesome fucking awesome> god i love ftn!!! Ftn > sct fsc uk-t revolt oink hpj.cc luelinks///// god damn it man!!!! You are missing out!!!
    ORLY?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    the community is the best, and uploads are high quality.

Some people say that there are not that many torrents and seeds. Torrenting is not about it so YES, it is the best torrent site.

The fact that they got rid of all the seeding and ratio rules is an example of highly evolved community. But I appreciate the fact, that many people call it weak- it becomes less wanted, and less accessible, works for me.

And FTN doesnt have to catch up with other trackers in terms of speed and amount of content. This is not a fucking competition, if you cant understand that then just stay with your low-ass leveled stuff =]
    Last edited by AkaiDoresu; 11-16-2008 at 06:09 AM.
    Have a nice day.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    it's not even near the best torrent site around.
    i can think of at least 4 or 5 in a row that are way better.

torrent sites must have one thing: contents. Speed is important, pre-times (for me) sometimes are an issue too.

In my own personal experience, and i've been around a lot of sites, the best of all sites is a combination of SCT, SCC and TL.
    If you have those 3, you are in heaven.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast