Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: req- level 10

Peanut's Avatar DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING
    Quote Originally Posted by Catcher View Post
    You even don't know what tracker you want, how would you know that this isn't gay pr0n tracker?
    LOOOOL
    that shit right is the joke of the day

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    It's plain stupid and pathetic !!!

*cough* loser ...
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by slymester View Post
    first a tt request (l7), then ftn (l8) and now l10.
    You forgot l9 :p
    Pwned
    Last edited by Magnum; 11-16-2008 at 04:11 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    cr157y's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    We have to wait for him to ask for a lvl 11 tracker....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    We should really think about removing that level-tracker -thread, it seems like people want to get in to the highlevel sites with no reason, and that's not right.
    I think we should atleast remove everyone from level 6 and up, since they're very difficult to get into. Create a thread from 1-5, for the noobs. People who have torrent-experience and a couple of friends knows about those topsites anyway.

I don't think it's a good way for a rookie to start at ftn for instance. If it hadn't been on the list he wouldn't have asked for it, but he would have heard of it when talking to other members and so on.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    We should really think about removing that level-tracker -thread, it seems like people want to get in to the highlevel sites with no reason, and that's not right.
    I think we should atleast remove everyone from level 6 and up, since they're very difficult to get into. Create a thread from 1-5, for the noobs. People who have torrent-experience and a couple of friends knows about those topsites anyway.

I don't think it's a good way for a rookie to start at ftn for instance. If it hadn't been on the list he wouldn't have asked for it, but he would have heard of it when talking to other members and so on.
    i think that more funny will be make an invert tracker lvling. for example make ftn like lvl 1-2 and demonoid/stmusic 8-9 and wait how its going on

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptanAmerica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post

i think that more funny will be make an invert tracker lvling. for example make ftn like lvl 1-2 and demonoid/stmusic 8-9 and wait how its going on

...or that!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    sweet... yet another "need-high-level-to-make-my-epenis-grow" request.

hope you don't get it mate, many people still need time to come to this thread and bash it !

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I think he's only joking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12