Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BCG With a Difference

ostracizado's Avatar Biatx BT Rep: +5
    Boy ... quite a nice giveaway and with objectiveness .. and so much hate ... what .. ? People that ask other time for invite and didn't get it or something ?

Chill out boys ...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by bexy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    show me and dont join or walk out then, never sign into BCG again, see if i fucking care.

(i dont btw)

if you cant do it, dont post shite, if you can, do it, its a simple request, not my fault you cant programe games.
    i know how to " make games " and do how to upload them (big deal )
    i have numerus cumputers downloading games not onley from bcg

i have a bcg acct too but i dont like when you make harse tight ass rules

fst members me included have respect for torrent sites

so play your games in the end you cant control it anyway you just think you can

some people just have to play thier little games , play yours ,
    ok your in wtf is your problem.

if you had invited as many bad members and heard the stories i have heard about seemingly good members from here, you would be shocked.

some of it has even opened my eyes to this place.

so please do not come off all high and mighty, actually i make you a deal.

Send me a PM with your username on BCG, i will give you 10, yes 10 referrals on here, give them away on here all in 1 post, and lets see how many fuck you over.

it very well may be 0, but i bet it will be at least 6.

and by fucking you over i mean, getting into Kl and not letting you download for 24 hours, not cheating, or anything really bad, just those that cant read the rules of the site.

so put your money where your mouth is, if you have plenty other places and you do not care about BCG, then it will be no skin of your nose anyway if they fuck your account up.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hello Stoi.
    I respect you, I admire your work, I used to love BCG, my acc got disabled because the code thing but I got over it now.
    I got one question if I may: if you think we are all scum why you keep posting here, bump BCG treads and try to keep BCG in the centre of attention(for us, the scum)?
    I don't know about you but I would hate to be part of a community which I disconsider and I find it contrar my ideas...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    so why are you a member of any trackers?

not many if any like this place, i am probably one of the most tollerant of tracker owners on here.

so sorry mate but with this

I don't know about you but I would hate to be part of a community which I disconsider and I find it contrar my ideas...

you have to now go and delete all your accounts on every single tracker lol.

the big difference is, I am out in the open, they hide to catch you, I only have 1 account on here, they have 20, you do a giveaway, they PM you, get you, ban you. I just say meh, your account, your loss if they screw up.

so i am very lenient as well. but whatever, you believe that this is "the" torrent community and you are doing nothing wrong, even though FST is all against tracker rules (invite forums) but it will come back to haunt you one of these days.
    Last edited by stoi; 11-22-2008 at 12:11 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Send me a PM with your username on BCG, i will give you 10, yes 10 referrals on here, give them away on here all in 1 post, and lets see how many fuck you over.

it very well may be 0, but i bet it will be at least 6.

and by fucking you over i mean, getting into Kl and not letting you download for 24 hours, not cheating, or anything really bad, just those that cant read the rules of the site.

so put your money where your mouth is, if you have plenty other places and you do not care about BCG, then it will be no skin of your nose anyway if they fuck your account up.
    I love this dare (BTW I would take it in a second if I was a member). Just curious I guess.

Be sure to report the outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Well no PM yet

but i would just like to add as well.

If you can make games, then upload them to BCG, I can say i make games (i cant) but if I dont prove it, I could say I can do anything.

so prove it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Odin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Lots of drama here tonight. I just dont think the torrent comunity have survied without comunities like FST. This is my statemente Stoi. Becuse trackers need new member ones and a wile, and if we only can invite people we know in real life, the trackers will die in the long turn I think. I have 2 friends in real life that are torrenting and its not enough to keep the tracker going, becuse after a wile they get bord and quit. Then you and others give everyone some invites, but we can`t use them, becuse we dont have more friends in real life to invite. Do you see the logik. Of course its not so squere like this, but I think it could be some problems witout inviteforums. Stoi, what is wrong to invite people from places like FST if you know what you are loking for. I have been a reqruter for some trackers and I was jusing and still using many days with investigations and tons of questions before i invite somone to a tracker. And I have in average wery active users in my invite threes around. Of course I am carful about who I am invite. I couldn`t in my wildest dream jeopardies my membership.

Btw. Its real cool of you to come out here and talk with us. And I have to say that I belive that BCG is the overal best quality game tracker out there. I am a real hard gamer Stoi, so I know what I am talking about.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    well 1st of all its against most tracker rules.

and some trackers come down a lot harder than some others.

we are very very lenient to say the least, if we catch you and know who you are, you will be dealt with, but i wont go chasing you around the globe and back.

All i am saying is a lot of members on here are not very good for the trackers, I am not saying 100% of them, you do and will get some decent ones.

But in my giveaways that I have done on here in the past, and I have done a lot.

I would say, not that i keep count mind.

I have got in 200 members from here.

30 cheated right under my nose, blatent as well, idiots, within 24 hours of signing up.

another 30, bided their time, and then cheated as if i had forgot all about them.

50 went straight into KL/low ratio warning, Never once bothered to seed, so got disabled.

20 said they wanted it for the community, and they were great posters on here, my giveaway was about community, got them in, 0 forum posts 0 comments, 0 thankyous 50 torrents downloaded.

30 just never used their accounts, and got deleted.

so that leaves 30 good members (and i think that is being generous, it is probably closer to 5-10 that i have got from here).

I have done giveaways with speed tests, I have done giveaways with community in mind, I have done giveaways with nothing at all wanted from my end, so i am trying something different this time, If i get 1 member, bloody fantastic, if i get 0, i have done a giveaway, and FST cant get on my back for not doing one.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    There are some good members here, no doubt!

Not a member on BCG, don't know how to make a video game or DL/Copy one.

Hear it is awesome for that though.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    **sigh**

so much hatred, so much talk in this thread.

well, speaking with a 75% chance of being considered scum, stoi is still one of the few guys that put up with all the and comes here to get badmouthed at.
    I've applied to some of his giveaways, and never got chosen, and later i became a member at BCG because i endured in my pursuit. But the fact i didn't get chosen never made me come here and diss on him.
    this is becoming more and more of an issue in this forum nowadays, the total disrespect with the community or who represents it. And the biggest problem is that those 25% which are indeed good users or try to make this a better place, get lost in the middle of all this and are assumed of being potentially bad members for a tracker.

i for once felt that in my skin when at a tracker forum i said i was a member here and some mods and users almost insulted me (well, they actually did). Luckyly i even didn't get disabled, and for some time i assumed i would be...

so guys, if u got disabled for not visiting the site and reading its news, just STFU, whatever you say the reason will never be by your side.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 11-22-2008 at 01:37 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast