Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fsc req

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well, i don't know why but i always thought that "beeing" was the right spelling. Anyway, i think i'm clear enough to makes me understand by people, even if i'm not english speaking.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    @ Pmiester - you would be better off closing this thread as there no invites held by any members at FSC. I am not going to go into the details of how new members actually get into FSC but you need a friend who is already in there and who knows you well. If you don't have a proper friend in FSC then that's the end of the line.

No-one will get in there by asking in any forums whether they are public or private. FSC doesn't work that way.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    omg you people go so off topic .
    that's gotta be the only tracker where everyone (probably) physically knows their invited person.

i have no clue how they work either but if you haven't figured out that these "prestigious" sites don't even give you a way of getting in there (which became popular nowdays) then you won't even stand a chance here.

that place is top elite site for Honorable P2P matured people. i'd have more pride being there than any other tracker if you ask me.

ps: as advised close the thread, please.
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123