Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I can't chose

BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    It means all traffic you do counts, upload and download.

You should go for a Hosting-ie server with unmetered traffic, for example Dedicated Rabtor Pro Lin 577 - 7 is very good. 49 euro per month.

And you can get Windows 2003 web for free from them.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I can offer you
    250gig hd
    1gig of ram
    100mbit unlim bw
    windows standard
    60euro a month.
    pm if intrested.
    server ready now

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Blood-Ties's Avatar Blood Ties BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by jaszypoo View Post
    People here have a lot of experience with hosting-ie and their dedi packages. Although there is quite a steep setup, once its up and running, you should be smooth sailing. They also offer Web Edition for free if you really want to use Windows.
    hosting-ie too expensive if you have a good plan on it tell me

Quote Originally Posted by AnesZverotic View Post
    It means all traffic you do counts, upload and download.

You should go for a Hosting-ie server with unmetered traffic, for example Dedicated Rabtor Pro Lin 577 - 7 is very good. 49 euro per month.

And you can get Windows 2003 web for free from them.
    1-Month @ €49.00 + Setup: €57.00

they will take Setup fee : €57.00
    Last edited by Blood-Ties; 11-20-2008 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    jaszypoo's Avatar Slide away! BT Rep: +2
    Sorry I made a typo in my last post. The price is quite steep due to the setup fee* but that's only for the first month. From what I hear around these forums, they're pretty solid.

Most dedi companies are charging for 1st month setup fees.

You can always get an OVH/Kimsufi box off a reseller. No setup fees unless you get one of the "pro" servers. There are a bunch in this forum. slayer2005 is one of the resellers. I've had an OVH box with him. Friendly guy

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Sorry I made a typo in my last post. The price is quite steep due to the setup fee* but that's only for the first month. From what I hear around these forums, they're pretty solid.

Most dedi companies are charging for 1st month setup fees.

You can always get an OVH/Kimsufi box off a reseller. No setup fees unless you get one of the "pro" servers. There are a bunch in this forum. slayer2005 is one of the resellers. I've had an OVH box with him. Friendly guy

too expensive in first time, becouse I have 80 Euro right now

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    jaszypoo's Avatar Slide away! BT Rep: +2
    Yeah those who are on hosting-ie (or any other servers involving setup fees)are the ones who are most likely those who are planning to use a seedbox for several months and not a one-month (buffer) kind of thing At least thats how I think about it. hehe.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Yeah those who are on hosting-ie (or any other servers involving setup fees)are the ones who are most likely those who are planning to use a seedbox for several months and not a one-month (buffer) kind of thing At least thats how I think about it. hehe.

you right but I have problem , it's first time to me and I am afraid to loss my money

You got it

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    we do offer pro servers without set up fee at the moment jaszypoo.. :/ Not everyone uses set up fees.
    Seedplace.eu
    The place to seed!!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by seedplace View Post
    we do offer pro servers without set up fee at the moment jaszypoo.. :/ Not everyone uses set up fees.
    Can you give me your site please ?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    can't you imagine from my username?? :/ it's the second thread now in this board now.
    Seedplace.eu
    The place to seed!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast