Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Found A Spider

Double Agent
    they sell one of those zappers in stores, they are made to look like tennis racket, but in fact they are like 10,000 volt zappers.

yeah i bought one of these the other way. extremely useful again bugs like mosquetos and stuff

One day my friend called me and said to bring the "bitch" and that it's urgent. so I didn't know what's going on so I changed the batts in the racket and rushed to my freind's house. There I found 2 huge spiders "doing it", so I zapped them like there is no tomorrow, yeah and it was ...a mess

2. Lounge   -   #12
    iBLoStboY's Avatar Poster
    Spiders scare the heck out of me!!!!

Check out this one. Camel Spider These bastards can go 10 mph or something.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    10 mph holly crud

-Mike

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@9 September 2003 - 01:41
    they sell one of those zappers in stores, they are made to look like tennis racket, but in fact they are like 10,000 volt zappers.

yeah i bought one of these the other way. extremely useful again bugs like mosquetos and stuff

One day my friend called me and said to bring the "bitch" and that it's urgent. so I didn't know what's going on so I changed the batts in the racket and rushed to my freind's house. There I found 2 huge spiders "doing it", so I zapped them like there is no tomorrow, yeah and it was ...a mess
    http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/product.asp?id=...262233913&cid=2

Something like this? Does it really work?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    lynx's Avatar .
    Nope, couldn't have been a camel spider, I'm not going to run around the house at 10 mph just to tread on a spider.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    iBLoStboY's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by lynx@8 September 2003 - 17:11
    Nope, couldn't have been a camel spider, I'm not going to run around the house at 10 mph just to tread on a spider.
    LOL~

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Double Agent
    yeah looks like that except mine is much more powerful. It's about 10,000 volts and about 10 amps through anything that conducts electricity.

you put a lil bugger on there, cook it for about 10 seconds, you can smell the stuff all over the house

yeah when I was done with the spiders it smelled like we are having BBQ's in the house

8. Lounge   -   #18
    seriously hope you werent hungry!?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@9 September 2003 - 02:15
    10,000 volts and about 10 amps through anything that conducts electricity.
    10000 VOLTS??? isnt the household voltage something like 240?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Double Agent
    no what they've done is using loops of wire to get it up to 10,000 volts. it's actually very little power but if you got zapped you hand goes numb for hours.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast