Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Should traders be allowed to post in the request section

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by uzer View Post
    I hate traders

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    Wow way make yourself look like a fucking hypocrite. I'm certain somebody must've scammed you, eh uzer?

OT: It doesn't directly affect me either way as I've never traded nor intend to.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    personally, i think not
    Last edited by Epik.; 11-25-2008 at 04:16 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    what makes me laugh is the whole thing about getting to know the person ur inviting in order to give them the invite .. So you really think that you can actually know someone over the internet? You are always taking a risk by trading/giving away invites here .. There is no guarantee that the person whom you have been friends with for a month or longer wont screw you back at the places you have invited him/her .. Its too easy to pretend to be someone else on the internet .. You can never be sure .. In the end as idol said its a decision you have to make ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    since I like my right to go into trading section and call someone a moron, when they trade some good tracker for something just to get higher level, I guess they should be allowed to post in the regular invite section as well.

On the other hand I think account giveaways/request should go in trading section.

Edit: or better yet make a separate section for it. Would be easy to spot who not to invite anywhere.
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 11-25-2008 at 05:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    I think regardless of personal opinion you cant be banning members from posting forums. Anyones entitled to ask, itsup to the inviter who get invited.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Rikikii's Avatar We gonna go higher! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    F*ck, no!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    crooked's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    No, they shouldn't!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Peanut's Avatar DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING
    JUST THE Internet ,,,,,

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234