Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SCC invite

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i've had so far 5 invites at SCC and used only 2.
    It's not because invites are easy to obtain that they should be given without any criteria.
    i still keep some with me, and i think they'll stay that way.

imo, contents wise, SCC is in a steady path to compete with SCT, it's just a matter of time, and it's not much.
    Lots of freeleech around there, blazing speeds, well organized sections, packs ahoy.

gotta love that site.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitan Blanda View Post
    The truth is that SCC doesn't allow you to invite anybody.
    certain countries aren't allowed to send invites. there's an invite sticky that explains everything about invites.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i've had so far 5 invites at SCC and used only 2.
    It's not because invites are easy to obtain that they should be given without any criteria.
    i still keep some with me, and i think they'll stay that way.

imo, contents wise, SCC is in a steady path to compete with SCT, it's just a matter of time, and it's not much.
    Lots of freeleech around there, blazing speeds, well organized sections, packs ahoy.

gotta love that site.
    agreed.

SCC is a very underrated tracker, it alrady gave proofs that it can be better than ScT.

Many people who have it dont even know how good it is.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Capitan Blanda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitan Blanda View Post
    The truth is that SCC doesn't allow you to invite anybody.
    certain countries aren't allowed to send invites. there's an invite sticky that explains everything about invites.
    I've contact lots of time de SCC staff about this, and they always gives you a quick "some countries are banned". If this is true, why wouldn't they post a "Baned countries list" or even shorter "Not baned countries list". Surely more esay than answering each user one at a time...
    Anyway, I just give up when they told me "If you want to use those invites you have right no, just go donor".
    It's a easy equation... If anybody can use their invites, it would just use them. What's the point of store them?

Sorry for double post... I just wanted to state that anyhow I'm happy with SCC it's really a great tracker.
    Just I wonder why they are doing this with invites... It would be easier even to take them away.
    Last edited by Capitan Blanda; 11-27-2008 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    horiZen's Avatar >>SSL ENCRYPTED<<
    SCC in many cases beats ScT with their pre's
    without a doubt one of the top trackers in terms of speed,pre's,site administration

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    i'm account

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

gotta love that site.
    Absolutely
    +1

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Calisto gives out invites in the what.cd invite forum (you have to be PU)
    feels good, man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12